Gedou Tenisha no Harem Dungeon Seisakuki - Ch. 14 - Ryuuto's Battle

Dex-chan lover
Now he's not even pretending any more. Someone tag me once the MC dies, otherwise this garbage is a complete waste of time.
Good good, let the hate flow through you!
You should better not read Korean hentais! :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
i'd rather take the iconic light rays then those totally out of place black bars.

Dex-chan lover
Now he's not even pretending any more. Someone tag me once the MC dies, otherwise this garbage is a complete waste of time.
So you willingly come into a McD, ordered a McCheeseburger, and complained that it McFuckingsucks because it’s McJunkfood.

Mate, get your arse outa here, and go touch grass. You acting stupid now. Or maybe you just hangry. Go eat a Snickers bar or something. Preferably outside, on the grass that you touched.

Dex-chan lover
This is what's called Netori. Following in the footsteps of Maou no Hajimekata.
I miss that one. Haven’t seen a new scan in years, and even the official eng pages seem to take a while to pop up on aggs. actually has a good lore if you think about it.

Dex-chan lover
For those who complained of the netori and how a scummy the mc is it's already in plain sight from the first chapter when he rape the 1st girl. Sorry for the bad word but you either dumm enough to not understand a simple story or you probably just skipped to last updated chapter, either way i suggest to stop reading for your own good.

Dex-chan lover
Its been 15 chapters and only now people realize the MC is an asshole and does NTR? Whaaaat? The first few chapters didn't tip you off?

Users who are viewing this thread