Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Ch. 150

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought Nozaki with Seo is the worst combo especially for Waka as there is no tsukkomi, but I am surprised they are quite a good tsukkomi as they say valid things. Although I am surprised they know how to eat at fancy restaurant.

I thought Chiyo will appear and see Seo went out with Nozaki wearing fancy dress. Where is your Nozaki radar Chiyo?

Dex-chan lover
Forgot that Waka was rich, when was this revealed?
There was a big hint at chapter 140, when Waka said something about wearing suits when going to classical performances with his family and Chiyo thinking that Waka is a rich boy.

Other hints were also dropped earlier, especially regarding Waka's fashion tastes. I don't think it's been outright said out loud though.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your work! CMC never disapoints :chad:

Btw, I just realised, but are those Ken and Maeno in the cover?

Aggregator gang
seo possibly being upset about waka on a "date" is one thing but chiyo's literally gonna die if she finds out she missed out on this super special nozaki styling. he even did his hair !!!!

Double-page supporter
There was a big hint at chapter 140, when Waka said something about wearing suits when going to classical performances with his family and Chiyo thinking that Waka is a rich boy.

Other hints were also dropped earlier, especially regarding Waka's fashion tastes. I don't think it's been outright said out loud though.
Damn I really need to re read the series. Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
Love how extra nozaki is on page 3. I hope a second season of the anime comes out b/c the Chinese live action seems to have been delayed for like over a year now
I like how Waka's only "dumb" when he's with the main cast, but is otherwise has things put together. I wonder what would make him realize his feelings for Seo tho and what those feelings might actually be.
The cast takes turns sharing one braincell/within each others proximity lol

Dex-chan lover
Yes, feed us more ship moments like in the last panel. Also, thanks for all your hard work Shire, hope your university work goes well

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter with Waka and Seo shenanigans I feel blessed. Thank you TL group, thank you so much.

Users who are viewing this thread