Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Ch. 151

Dex-chan lover
It is rather wholesome that she wanted to be invited to the stalking instead of asking why they were spying on a friend in the first place
It's the norm at this point, and, on top of resolving future misunderstandings faster, it means she gets to spend more time with Nozaki, so win win for her šŸ¤”

Dex-chan lover
miscommunications is my least favourite trope in a romcom but it super works in here somehow
Because usually it's done in a very serious way and causes a lot of drama, but here it's taken to the extreme for laughs. It's kind of like how I'm not a big fan of gore when it's done realistically, but can give it a pass when it's either lightly used or taken to the extreme (it's why I could enjoy something like Jojo's bizarre adventure or Gintama but can't stand something like Vinland Saga.) šŸ¤”

Dex-chan lover
LOL i love these dumbasses

Tho surprised chiyo didn't immediately go to "oh she must've had something manga-related" XD; but yeah i'm surprised chiyo or kashima wouldn't have been one of the ppl seo asked for help to 'dress up' b/c i doubt she had such a fancy dress in her own closet outside of performing for choir XD

love the sea lion punchline , ppl critiqued tsubaki about not being the best on drawing animals but it's nice she's still trying lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
LOL i love these dumbasses

Tho surprised chiyo didn't immediately go to "oh she must've had something manga-related" XD; but yeah i'm surprised chiyo or kashima wouldn't have been one of the ppl seo asked for help to 'dress up' b/c i doubt she had such a fancy dress in her own closet outside of performing for choir XD

love the sea lion punchline , ppl critiqued tsubaki about not being the best on drawing animals but it's nice she's still trying lol
I imagine performing for choir is exactly why she had that dress. Plus both Chiyo and Kashima likely wouldn't own anything Seo could fit in anyways, there's a bit of a gap size wise between the three šŸ˜…

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga so much, I wish it can get anohter season of anime.

Thank you for the chapter! :win:

Dex-chan lover
I hope you mean in a good way šŸ˜…
makes me wonder if the teachers are ever passing by the hallway and thinking "...are these kids going to be alright after graduation?" lol
I imagine performing for choir is exactly why she had that dress. Plus both Chiyo and Kashima likely wouldn't own anything Seo could fit in anyways, there's a bit of a gap size wise between the three šŸ˜…

well, i wouldn't be surprised given nozaki's malewife skills he would've made one custom for her if he also didn't buy it for her lol /having one for 'reference' like he did for the sailor uniform (b/c i think in the previous competition despite waka/nozaki dressed up they were more or less in their uniforms lol, but i can totally imagine her borrowing it from her mother's closet [we haven't seen much of the parents lol])

Dex-chan lover
The scenario was very funny but what made me smile the most is various Chiyo's funny expression.

Double-page supporter
I was screaming at my screen telling them ā€œIt's that girl Wakamatsu was out with in the previous chapter!!!ā€ until I realized these two weren't involved in that.

I hope this shoujo manga girl becomes a recurring extra, giving Nozaki even more material from her shoujo manga-esque life (which will inevitably turn out hilariously off/realistic/disappointing or whatever fits best) and Chiyo getting more and more suspicious. Perhaps culminating in shoujo manga girl meeting up with her hunky, rich, and now half-brother in a chaotic dinner with Nozaki "in the sidelines, for science" and Chiyo (and Mikorin) tailing them. All the while, Wakamatsu (who was indirectly the cause of all this mess) being blissfully unaware of all the chaos and asking shoujo manga girl how the dinner went.

Users who are viewing this thread