Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Vol. 12 Ch. 116

Aggregator gang
At first I thought all the classmates were just sending each other confession messages anonymously and as the kind of kid who would only get confessed to as a joke that terrified me. It's much funnier (and less traumatic) to do it all with one person at a time. Jeeze.

If more guys would only admit they like this kind of sappy stuff the world would be a better place.

I enjoy the new characters, I hope they come back so we can learn more about glasses-kun.

My first thought after reading the chapter was that the comment thread would just be people confessing to each other and now I'm not sure if I should be disappointed or relieved.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for another release CMC! And not too long after the previous one! Gotta appreciate that.
Fun chapter, though, I wonder if one day Nozaki might have displayed his mangaka nature so much that people start actually believing him when he says he works as one.
That stalker text from Chiyo though... :p Not only is she clueless, she thinks it's a good thing! She's lucky she's found Nozaki honestly. Not many people would have this strange tolerance to her stalker mode.

Oh boy I can’t wait to see how Nozaki twists this in his manga notes about his school life.

Dex-chan lover
I started laughing like a hyena when stalker-mode Sakura's confession went down in flames and ended up struggling for air by the end of the chapter. These idiots, gawd.....

Users who are viewing this thread