Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Vol. 12 Ch. 118

Aggregator gang
OMG my heart went flying... dense nozaki went whoosh... so close.

Thank you Cash Money Chiyo team 😎😎😎

Aggregator gang
I'm so happy for Chiyo right now.
(Lowkey hoped he'd get one of the theater club guys to treat him coldly, but the chapter was really nice the way it was.)

Yay for Chiyo, even though she doesn't know! Thanks CMC!

Still, I'm a tiny bit sad that this kinda makes my favorite theory less likely. I don't remember who first proposed it, but I adore the idea that Nozaki has thought they were already dating for months now.

Dex-chan lover
I'm okay.

I'm okay, I'm okay.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!§! >W<

Fed-Kun's army
Also, gotta say...

Darn it Nozaki, you were so close to writing a good manga for once! Even more so than Nozaki x Chiyo, I wonder if after all the chapters on manga stuff, will Nozaki ever get good at writing his manga plots?

That's jealousy, right!?
Please tell me Nozaki got jealous of his own character fancy his other character who looks like Chiyo!!!

Whatever, I will take what I can get.
This is the case with our sensei manga after all.
So, Nozaki was jealous, case closed.

Dex-chan lover
This is the most dysfunctional functional scan group I've seen

But God knows I love it

Dex-chan lover
I Really want to know IF Nozaki actually knows about Sakura's HUGE crush on him and just cruising along with it... instead of him being overly dense or something like that...

Users who are viewing this thread