Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Vol. 13 Ch. 119

Contributor
Cash Money Chiyo are true pros. Thank you for bringing us this hilarious chapter! I was rolling when Mikoshiba was blaming it all on the author.

MD@Home
God-tier humor as usual. Yummily earnest Hori-senpai deadpan copying the flower fields to his notes as if it were normal sent me ROFLing.

Double-page supporter
The best bit about reading this is just the instant recognition of which page Cash Money Chiyo is going to repurpose as the credit page

Dex-chan lover
Cash Money Chiyo experiencing the same as nozakis team

Dex-chan lover
Flower field just casually besides the school, very kino.

It's really amazing (and hilarious) how Nozaki would go to great lengths just to avoid drawing backgrounds. Also, methinks the author has gone meta in this chapter with its conspicuous lack of backgrounds...

@Walter_vi_Britannia If I'm not mistaken I think it was said before that they met in high school by accident when Nozaki found a lost script from the drama club and added stuff to it before returning it during his first year but remember Nozaki debuted when he was still in middle school and his serialization was right before his first year started as he used his memory of his first encounter with Sakura during the entrance exam as his model for Mamiko, he doesn't remember thought...

Dex-chan lover
1) I'm shocked that Mikoshiba has no idea Hori is the background guy.
2) I'm super shocked that Nozaki's manga is 30 pages long a chapter.
3) Poor Waka.

Users who are viewing this thread