Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Vol. 16 Ch. 152

Dex-chan lover
"Boxes have become really popular"

My Brain immediately goes:

Mrrldn6.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Kashima is so pure and innocent that I’m even afraid to imagine what would happen if she ended up in Hollywood.

PROGRESS??? IN MY NOZAKI KUN??????? I don't believe it...
Thanks for the chapter!!

edit: also the horikashi panel reminds me of the "hey best friend lets see those molars" meme
Really. I just recently read another piece of nonsense about Nozaki being “implied to be asexual” lmao.

Dex-chan lover
(Subtle) Expressions of love:
Typical Japanese: “The moon is beautiful”.
Nozaki: “The beta is beautiful.”
Chiyo: “I will gladly learn backgrounds for your sake.”
Hori: “Do you want to join the drama club?”
Kashima: “Please never stop loving theatre.”

These guys are amazing. :ROFLMAO:

—-

Btw, if you wanna look back, the boxes story came originally from ch. 71.

Dex-chan lover
Edit: (sry previous commentw as meant for a diff series)

lol love how the drama club girl is more affected by her theoretical crush than kashima but i imagine most drama club members would have to be immune to kashima's 'seductions' by now

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Okay I have calm down. When they say about box I thought it will be the old one of the funniest chapter where they stand on a box.

Nozaki actually really suitable to be in drama club. They should be honest that the story is actually made by him. He is kind of a honorary member.

This chapter reminds me of “how to say i love you without saying it” post.

Dex-chan lover
No wonder why we barely see teachers in this manga... they're all close minded people.

Nozaki: I wonder if I could get these guys read my manga.
NOZAKI! NO!!!

Fcking Kashima is out there casually hitting up all these manly pick up lines that can make guys fall in their knees lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Okay I have calm down. When they say about box I thought it will be the old one of the funniest chapter where they stand on a box.

Nozaki actually really suitable to be in drama club. They should be honest that the story is actually made by him. He is kind of a honorary member.

This chapter reminds me of “how to say i love you without saying it” post.
the caption on the first page was a ref to that chapter i believe lol

Nozaki prolly hasn't officially joined any clubs b/c he's busy with his manga but he has also helped the art club for 'stories' before like "My boyfriend is in the soccer club!" "That's so...normal." "What?! really, do you even have anything in common" with the club member reactions lol

I ship Hori-senpai and Hongo-kun
I don't think it's the same guy but he kinda looks like another chara in the flashforward/spin off with nozakis younger sister lol

Users who are viewing this thread