Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

Dex-chan lover
Their tumblr was active last week so I imagine it's just a regular delay. Patience.

Holy shit only took 118 chapters for the nozaki-chiyo ship to finally set sail LEZZZ GOOOO

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

It’s so fucking funny,, 4-Koma so it’s just short snippets of comedy.

Even tho you only get to peek into their lives snippets at a time, they’re all brimming with their own personalities. PLUS it’s by the same author of oresama-teacher,, what’s NOT to love??

Some chapters o literally cannot stop laughing at, and it’s the kind of manga where u can just pick up where you left off at or abandon for weeks but whenever you come back to it the grins and giggles come rolling back in

Fed-Kun's army
Soooo can someone help me out? I watched the anime to which there was no real progress between the pair.

Please tell me something happened..someone spoil it for me

Dex-chan lover
@calmbreez GSNK is very much not a romance-focused manga. While there is "progress" between the various couples over time, it's usually either as a consequence - or setup - of comedic shenanigans.

Just enjoy it for the comedy and characters, don't expect the romance to take center stage.

Dex-chan lover
Did this series took a long break or something? I remember watching the anime when it came out, but looking at the manga now it is not even in the 150 chapter mark.

So Hori-senpai fiNALLY found out lmao hm now I think there's just Mikoshiba not knowing about him and Wakamatsu lol

Users who are viewing this thread