Gendai Shakai De Otome Game No Akuyaku Reijou Wo Suru No Wa Chotto Taihen - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - 15th of September, 2008

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Haven't read yet but as I'm unfortunately an isekai afficionado I'm gonna make an educated guess from the description that she's gonna invent the double entry bookkeeping system

Dex-chan lover
Haven't read yet but as I'm unfortunately an isekai afficionado I'm gonna make an educated guess from the description that she's gonna invent the double entry bookkeeping system
No, at this time it's probably widely used already (It's literally the 90s), although we might see a different yet similar simple innovation getting the spotlight later... far later in the light novel which is the Two Month Whiteboard Calendar

N2O

Dex-chan lover
No, at this time it's probably widely used already (It's literally the 90s), although we might see a different yet similar simple innovation getting the spotlight later... far later in the light novel which is the Two Month Whiteboard Calendar
Hahah yeah, it turned out to be wildly different from what I imagined :win: after reading the rest I can say it's a very interesting setup. Pleasantly surprised, looking forwards to the updates

Huh? The title for this chapter has a specific date on it. I wonder what it's referencing to? I sure hope nothing bad happens to our protagonists during that specific date.
Since she reincarndated in 1990, September 15th, 2008 is her 18th birthday. Aka when the original "fall to ruin" event occured.
It's also when the last event in the chapter occurs.

Fed-Kun's army
The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, that lady is the same age as me... well, her reincarnated age that is. But I'm no billionaire unlike her.

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like Japan became like Korea. In terms of all the chaebols and mega corporations that Korea currently has.

Dex-chan lover
"Who created such a wretched society?"
The people that makes that society.
It is very easy to blame the problems a society has on the government or some other agent but the reality is that it is the fault of the people that makes it and not of "other" but no one wants to think it is their reponsability.
The economic collapse after the bubble hit a lot of people hard because they didn't prepare for the eventuality of something bad happening. That applies even today, most people don't plan for the future and expect that nothing adverse will happen then blame others for their shortcommings when something does happens.

Dex-chan lover
I am not sure I like the MC.
The story has jumped the interesting part to the conclusion, there was no need for this to be a "reincarnated as the vilainess" story if being the villainess has no actual impact in it.
Also the chapter was too wordie, I am not a lazy reader but I got tired of all the useless bubbles. This is a visual media not a book and even then most of what was written could be ommited anyway.
Lastly the final scene makes the MC come up as an self-centered idiot and not someone to care about or want to follow their story and that was just because it jumped over the relationship and characterization...

Terrible first chapter overall.

Users who are viewing this thread