Generic Scanlations

Dex-chan lover
Hello! I really appreciate your translation notes for Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno! As someone learning Japanese it's fun to see how certain things get translated to English depending on the context. Thanks for scanlating!

Group Leader
@Sanctuario translating manga and speaking Japanese are two separate things (for me anyway)- there are a lot of little nuances that don't directly translate well or if you follow grammar rules exactly sound awkward! It makes you rely on your English writing skills (in my case bad writing skills) to convey the ideas!

Thanks for translating Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno so frequently. It's been a pretty enjoyable read during quarantine season.

Thank you so much for doing both of Mochi-sensei's work... thank you.... I don't have stronger word to express my thanks TT.TT

Your translations for "Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno" are absolutely top notch. I love how you give the different characters different speaking patterns, and even gave Betty an accent. The way your group seamlessly integrates it into the text is amazing, and the extra effort makes the whole translation a different level. Thank you for your amazing work.

Double-page supporter
This is a generic thank you, with no quirky characteristics.

welcome back! hope things are doing well for you. Very excited to see the latest chapter of witch's servant translated correctly. Thank you very much for all your hard work.

i am so happy to see anything being done for witch's servant, will you be doing the rest of it?

Users who are viewing this thread