Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss - Ch. 41 - He Dares Seduce Xie'er

Hahahahaa

Thanks to this i now can imagine how wuyao feels when reading the novel 😂😂😂😂😂

I haven't had the chance to read the novel yet so to somebody who has, do you mind using a spoiler thing and tell me if she actually brings the dad back to life? It'd kind of be a "too-good-to-be-real" thing, but I personally like those kind of things lol
thanks in advance!

Fed-Kun's army
I love both the MC and the ML but the ML baffles me a little. He obviously likes her romantically and wants her to love him but he also wants her to think of him as his brother and gets happy when she addresses him that way.
A part of me justifies it as him loving being "her everything" so family and lover and whatever and he enjoys her counting on him and that when she calls him brother he likes her cuteness rather than being her brother.
But honestly, the biggest part of me finds it weird. Maybe it's because I've read a lot of stories where the ML gets mad when the MC thinks of him as family when he loves her romantically. This is the first one where it works this way so I'm confused

She's like a bandit 😂 😂

And the ML is hilarious. With how dorky and derpy he is you won't believe he is the feared dark lord of the three realms! 😂 😂

The ML's mood swings are worse than a girl on her period... Lol he's as moody as one too...

@Akera93 It's a cultural thing.

In most asian cultures, calling someone 'brother' or 'sister' is used as a mark of closeness and/or respect, completely separate from actual familial relationships, and definitely does not imply a feeling of sibling relation. It doesn't translate super well into western terms.

In this, it's like how Japanese characters lose it with happiness when called 'onii-chan' or 'onee-chan' (big brother, big sister); MC is basically addressing ML affectionately, which is why he's ecstatic.

Hahahaha, that was a funny chapter !
I feel like it's been a while since the last update. I really was too spoiled ><

Hahaha! I was wondering where this manhua went! This is funny😂 Love Jun Wu Xie and Jun Wu Yao ❤️🌺

@tatsgato Wuxie mananged to met his dad but his dad is brainwashed into thinking that Wuxie is her Enemy also Wuxie managed to met her mom but she doesn't recognised her mother

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Our dumb ML is not picky about terms as long as he can relate to her somehow or another XD

Users who are viewing this thread