Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Ch. 54.1 - The Kingdom's Secret Weapon (1)

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter.
  • Saw Chadkuya being smooth with Jeanne.:chad:
  • A creepy-looking arm that can be used to satisfy the thirst of his waifus when he's off wooing other domains' princesses doing diplomatic talks.
  • And lastly, we might get educated by Duke Excel on the ways of spreading the love. :smug:

Dex-chan lover
Literal "Hand of the King" they made...

Also, this guy might really have something wrong with him. He's falling down on his duties as a consort.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, this lady wants me to start pre-maritally banging my fiancés, which I don’t want to do because manga protag. To circumvent this problem, I will bring along her granddaughter, who was raised by her and thus most likely to share her values.

I am very smart.

(Also just get married already, prime minister and Jeanne. You both know you need the alliance and you’re aching for it. Goddamn, everybody stupid this chapter.)

MD@Home
So our hero fully understands why the kingdom is in a dire need of heirs, finally gotten around to being okay with marrying not one, but even multiple girls... but consummating (at least one of) said marriages? Naaah...
Some realist this guy is... >_>

Contributor
fsPSVbR.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... damn bratty king-candidate...!!! avoiding sexual education for heir creation...
Royal correction needed... 💢💢💢

Dex-chan lover
Nobody's perfect. Souma saved the kingdom financially, solved the famine problem, is trying to solve the refugee problem, fixed the military, solved the problem with a hostile neighbour by annexing it relatively peacefully, removed a huge chunk of high level corruption in the kingdom, helped the dark elves end their isolation, started projects to connect the cities with better roads, is making the most powerful foreign country treat Fried Onion as an equal, more or less, and so forth. His achievements are endless. But nobody's perfect. King Souma can't get it up.

Dex-chan lover
You took the most "experienced" woman from your entourage, who also has the least official position near you and thus the most to lose, to the city directly controlled by her grandma, who you know is going to put the screws on you to make kids, in an effort to avoid being forced to make kids.
Brilliant move, mate, 10/10.

Users who are viewing this thread