Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Ch. 54.1 - The Kingdom's Secret Weapon (1)

Contributor
Grew a spine to propose to and kiss Liscia, but still hasn't found the balls to love her all the way...

At this rate Hakuya will have kids with Jeanne before he has his first with Liscia, assuming the other girls don't jump his slow ass first.

Dex-chan lover
A human hand and arm he can remotely control. Well, he can always keep his fiances happy while away if they move it to the bedroom.
He isn't able to assist them in any way after 2 years of their company, while being engaged, and with them expressing interest more than once.

I would say that the hand can only be useful if somebody else is able to control it; this MC is plainly Ace (which is fine), and will be unable to help them in any way.

Dex-chan lover
This poor guy; completely asexual, and gets conned into a job with a procreation requirement?!

Man... that sucks.

Dex-chan lover
He isn't able to assist them in any way after 2 years of their company, while being engaged, and with them expressing interest more than once.

I would say that the hand can only be useful if somebody else is able to control it; this MC is plainly Ace (which is fine), and will be unable to help them in any way.
He isn't ace. He's just busy with kinging until he gets time.

Based on what I've seen on different websites, he gets 8 wives and has kids with all but 2 so far. Two are with Liscia.

Dex-chan lover
He isn't ace. He's just busy with kinging until he gets time.

Based on what I've seen on different websites, he gets 8 wives and has kids with all but 2 so far. Two are with Liscia.
Just to be clear, I'm not downing on being ace, or anything.

This dude really comes across as Ace, and if he's not it seems like really shitty writing.... which it has been for the most part, honestly, so... I guess that tracks... 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread