Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Ch. 59.2

Dex-chan lover
So is Carla ever getting added to the harem?
From the looks of it
Nope. Carla becomes a close caretaker of Souma's children, especially the eldest son Cian. So, maybe she takes up on that in a few decades but it isn't said.

Dex-chan lover
i wish mc just make an atomic bomb or something similiar
and then just go BOOM with his enemies lol

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck happened to his speaking skills?!

This dude is a salaryman-cum-monarch, and has been doing the job for a minute!

All of a sudden he can't talk? Just because the plot demands it?!

God this is some of the shittiest writing...

Dex-chan lover

He was unprepared for the psychological tactic used by this orthodoxy. He recognized on a subconscious level traits of three of his beloved future wives in them. It threw him off his focus enough to keep him on the backfoot. While I've never known love like this, I confess if I saw a woman who looked like my mother but had no blood connection, it would throw me off.

Supporter

he's a high school graduate not a salaryman

Contributor
So Mary's just a tool sent to turn Souma and his kingdom into more tools of that particular faith. Good choice not to give them an inch of agreement for now. Very sly that they chose a woman who had attributes similar to his future wives to be the "saintess" and emissary. Dodged a bullet there. I'd say ultimately he should say no. Not worth the trouble. Better to keep a cordial relationship with the Empire than this upstart theocracy. Also Jeanne x Hakuya must continue. Gonna be hard for them if the Empire and the Kingdom suddenly become hostile because of the Holy Kingdom's machinations.

Weird place to make a vocaloid reference, but that's probably gonna be important at some point. I guess that brings up the question that if she's got such an artificial-seeming personality, is she even actually a real person? What are the chances she's like a finely crafted puppet being manipulated in a similar manner as his Poltergeist skill? Having him accept something that isn't even a living thing as one of his wives is gotta be one of the biggest con jobs they can pull on him.

Still not a fan of harems in general, but I acknowledge this as a true harem where there are no harem collapses and no losing heroines. All 4 ladies will get a piece of him. I respect that he tries to make all 4 girls feel wanted and nobody is ignored. That was a nice hug, for what it's worth. I still root for Liscia though. First wife, best girl.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Classic Honeypot maneuver. I'd probably appreciate the realization more had I been reading this continuously and not on and off due to necessity

Users who are viewing this thread