Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Ch. 60 - The Arrival of the Saint (2)

Contributor
Imagine being an office worker tasked by your king to do bureaucratic work, so you go and sit down on one of the couches to start working only to feel a strange dampness

and then you realize you're sitting where your boss had been fucking his wife raw

Dex-chan lover
This is the scheme that I really like. You see, the word Souma said is kinda....ambigious, and Mary didn't catch it until she go home to the Holy Kingdom, make a report to the higher ups, and got grounded. Poor girl. 😂

Souma said he accept Lunaria as a national religion. That means, Lunaria Faith is simply recognized and acknowledge as one of a religion in the country. The thing is a country could accept multiple faith and religion as long as it humane and didn't cause a fracture inside the country. So, every religion that has been recognized by the country will be treated as equal and the same. And that's not what the Holy Kingdom wants. 😂

Dex-chan lover
It's great he's still effectively using that black ops group headed by the former general. I feel like the former air force general is like completely forgotten.
Souma isn't just effectively using the black ops. He's practically abuse them. He sends them everywhere to gather intel and smooth things over from behind the scene.

The air force group will have their spotlight later in the future.

Dex-chan lover
i'm guessing he's gonna use him to discredit the church but honestly stupid move, should have just put down a firm NO and stopped any church involvement and threatened to join another church if they keep pushing or interfere/incite the populace against him.

Dex-chan lover
i'm guessing he's gonna use him to discredit the church but honestly stupid move, should have just put down a firm NO and stopped any church involvement and threatened to join another church if they keep pushing or interfere/incite the populace against him.
1) There are a significant number of followers in the country already who could rebel if he gives a hard no.

2) Souma doesn't want any religion to have a beachhead into his government. He wants to keep his government secular and not favoring one religion over the others.

Dex-chan lover
If I remember correctly, while the main reason why Souma is pushing hard for improvement in medicinal science is to improve the country, the more personal reason is so that his wife/wives can give birth in conditions that are as safe as possible.
Things are proceeding smoothly on the technology so he went and started doing his part. :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
That's kinda what I'm thinking too. Accept multiple religions as national religions, but make sure this one has its worst possible representative as its head so it can't gain any ground.

Users who are viewing this thread