Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Vol. 10 Ch. 51 - Among the Snow (1)

Dex-chan lover
Dayum margarita
11e36cfeb4c71fce8c0226e893f24631.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This is why I feel that Realist hero as a whole tries to do everything but fails to make a mark in everything...

The author keeps trying to cram every single Japanese thing he can think of into the story, and somehow everybody miraculously accepts it.

The story is okay, don't get me wrong. I think it's a good potato chip novel. But it's not believable when it tries to sell itself as deep diving into difficult concepts when the next moment everybody in his empire suddenly becomes... for the lack of a better word... brainless simps.

Banned
There is something peculiar about this artist's style for this manga. Its what attract me to pick this up in the first place. I am far from an experienced comic artist; I can't draw for the life of me, but I do know there are stages and processes when drawing a page of paneled comic/manga. There is the rough sketch, planning sketch, speech bubble placement, inking, etc etc. Afaik.
But this series' style seems to me the artist kinda skipped a few steps, or it felt like he did step 4 first, then loop back to step 1~3 and then continue to step 5 and beyond. Also, the art feels raw and messy but intentionally designed to be like that. Like he did it free hand.
Dunno what it is, but I like it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is why I feel that Realist hero as a whole tries to do everything but fails to make a mark in everything...

The author keeps trying to cram every single Japanese thing he can think of into the story, and somehow everybody miraculously accepts it.

The story is okay, don't get me wrong. I think it's a good potato chip novel. But it's not believable when it tries to sell itself as deep diving into difficult concepts when the next moment everybody in his empire suddenly becomes... for the lack of a better word... brainless simps.
Yeah, thats something that been bothering me with Isekai these days is the whole bringing things from our world into the fantasy world. That just makes the fantasy world lose its charm and will slowly but surely turn it into our world. Its losing its fantasy setting when you do that.

Dex-chan lover
Six months!? All that was supposed to take place in six months?

Users who are viewing this thread