Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Last Warning

already read novel version
already know her hair is going to be cut off
already comment on the previous chapter
already foreseen the wave of comment about hair get cut off
still i want to say
"Noooo, not the hair~"

Fed-Kun's army
Guys. Did you know that hair can regrow ?!
(amazing news!! world ends)

@Eonlars
nooooo why you have this avatar.... are you a fan or sth? bleee :p

Aggregator gang
@AbuHajaar I think you are making entirely logical cases here, and the story is kinda treating the MC ideas as bad too as only 1 out 3 of the Dukes decided to follow him and the Naval duke have already gather info via spy while the other 2 dont have any info on him. The author have good ideas but the execution kinda off and required a lot suspend of disbelief to follow the story, I guess the reason is because if you make it too realistic the pace of the story will be way to slow?

Big spolier for LN
I dont know if ya read the LN or not but it did later on revealed theres is a scenario that the MC overeached in his reforms and cause a rebellion

Dex-chan lover
What can I say? The guy has a derpy face and who doesn't like a derpy face.

Double-page supporter
@Qelix
other "capable" characters did also stupid things in the manga, that have been accepted by every other character in that world.
That's called plot armor or bad writing.

D4C

I really was hoping that they were like "its that supposed to mean something to me?"

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix

Having read the LN english translation, why Duke Carmine rebelled makes sense later on, and is explained. Duke Vargas is a big idiot though, the kind you'd write, "AHO!" above his head in a character sheet.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only person here who remembers that they're currently out of resources, being hounded by the other kingdoms asking them to pay their debts, already on the sight of other opportunistic bad neighbors and in the middle of a pretty one-sided war against the demon world?

I'm not exactly a big supporter of the MC, but you also have to take into account the dire circumstances he's in right now... not to mention he's an Average Joe who lived an average life, not a scholar with privileged upbringing, philosopher, historian, tactician or any other kind of genius/information sponge.

Dex-chan lover
We know Souma is a good guy who will solve everything because he is the main character but the dragon duke has a point - This usually is how tyrants come to power and how nations crumble.

I usually hate it but she looks hot with short hair, also does the MC have a secret power or something? I mean he was summoned as a warrior right? doesn't he have secret ability or power or is he just a regular human that can use dark magic??

Dex-chan lover
@Yamibi For anime-girl the haircut is her identity, her primary distinguishing trait.
Pfft, yea, japaneze tactical haircut is ridiculous and never even have any lasting consequences on character.

Users who are viewing this thread