Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - The Lord of Altomura

Contributor
@kinsake
tenor.gif

@ShimizuA
LH isn't exactly known for having the best QC. You'll almost always find repeated lines every chapter or misspellings or even just plain bad English.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter👌

People tend to complain about the translations... Do it your self if you care so much.
If it wasnt for large groups like Lhtranslation.net we would have to wait for god knows how long for official translations to be released.

Be grateful.

Praise Lhtranslation!

Dex-chan lover
@MCX01

I do agree with you, but by and large, that's not how it works lol

I'm sure most people would complain if a chef served food that was of substandard quality. Most would eat it still, while grumbling of course - same situation here. There's people complaining, but it's not that they won't read it - they're just providing constructive (most of the time) criticism for future improvement

@TehSDragon...you usually don't get free food at a restaurant though.

At the same time, this is why people shouldn't complain when multiple groups start scanlating a manga. I've actually had to read both versions of a few manga chapters to get the story correct.

Dex-chan lover
@HOOfan_1 Fair. I just think the other alternative is not as close - you get a free gift but you don't like the gift - you know what I mean?

"Reading both scans" thing is something I do, too, though, especially when, for example, there's one group with better translations but it looks like ass, but another group that puts in a lot of time and effort into typesetting, redrawing etc. but the translation itself is subpar

if only those two groups could just work together

Dex-chan lover
Is this the work of the Pinch-Fairy?
Might as well be the work of the Pinch-Fairy.

Aggregator gang
If you have already read about the Japanese story about the fort in one night, you can read about the Romans building forts all the time in battle.

Like how Caesar built a giant fort around an enemy fort to stop enemy reinforcements having an easy time

Aggregator gang
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Excel being in Altomura supposed to be the big reveal later in the civil war ? In the manga version it came so fast it completely fell flat...

Users who are viewing this thread