Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - Decisive Battle (4)

i wonder if its going to turn out he is a zombie or a puppet and there is someone else stronger behind him controlling him

Aggregator gang
Yes, let's just spend time being surprised instead of going for the kill or apprehension while the enemy is clearly in a daze trying to get up.

"All of the enemy soldiers are defeated", she said. They're still fighting this dude 2vs1, doing lengthy discussions instead of winning. Where the hell is that princess? Where the hell is that dark elf? Where the hell is MC's girlfriend and his animal-eared-glasses-little-girl sidekick? Where the hell is EVERYONE?!

>This manga's title contains "Realist Hero"

Yeah, no, not at all.

Them: just stand there as the enemy gets up in a daze
Me: Ensures the enemy is dead by stabbing him a good 23 times

Dex-chan lover
@Jaelyun
Based on where the light novel continues off, the next chapter will have a moment of them being scared and impressed at how strong he is... and in the very next moment, he becomes an arrow pincushion and fuggen dies.

Dex-chan lover
The art style is on the realistic side so the dolls really look dumb and out of place. I wish the artist would change their design.

Remember, lads: life is expensive, bullet is cheap. Always double tap, or triple tap, or just mag dump into the mofo even if your opponent is down, to be sure he'll stay down.

Dex-chan lover
@radstylix
The dolls are kigurumi. Onesie pajamas / mascot costume-type equipment. It looks ridiculous intentionally in respect to the original author’s intentions, and everyone in the castle that knows he makes them gives the king shit for playing with life sized dolls, as opposed to actually training.

Dex-chan lover
72beba28-95f8-43d1-af66-d34b86df18c7_zps720bd550.png

Aggregator gang
Yup, I'm not satisfied with this chapter. I know the mangaka make this according to the novel.

But yeah, my complaints are same with you guys.

Dex-chan lover
- Are the dolls okay?
- Yeah, but it's so hot I wouldn't be surprised if they burned up.
- I think the dolls themselves will be fine,
but it would be bad if the gunpowder inside caught fire.
- Why the hell did you stuff gunpowder in 'em?
Touhou.

Users who are viewing this thread