Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - A Prologue After The War

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if it's a miss-translation or if the content of the Novel was changed for the manga, but in the LN Jeanne says the exact opposite: That the Empress moves pursuing an Ideal, while Souma looks at Reality. Which is the truth.

Fed-Kun's army
Isn't typically the logic/realist approach that "throws away things that are of no use", whereas the emotional/idealist leader is the one who refuses to give up anything in exchange for their goal? That description was hella backwards.

Group Leader
BrunoVilla:
That empress is thristy for Souma's cock
Hahah~ I knew someone has to write this.
Anyway. I guess this is the right moment for me to give this manga a breather. It's been quite a journey until now, a good one of course.

p.s. Mystic 'ulf lolis girls be staying cute foreva

Wait, if my memory is correct , in the LN or WN (I can't remember) it's says Souma is Realist and Maria is Idealist. Isn't that way of describing him and The Empress is other way around. Or is Realist is the one who act based on emotion? Can someone help me?

Dex-chan lover
First. The declaration was made LONG ago, at least 10 years. It's not Soma who had to sign it, but the previous king.
Second. "There's a trap in the declaration". Wasn't Soma trying to "teach" the princess or something? But now we're not told what the trap is simply to leave a cliffhanger. I mean, I still think the manga and mangaka are better than average, but...eh.

And yeah, as everyone's saying, something's hella backwards with that idealist/realist definition. Might be the TL, might be the mangaka, might be the LN/WN author. At this point it's hard to grasp...

Banned
I dont really understand what is the "trap" Souma was talking about regarding the Declaration and his analogy of using Earth's Cold War example.

Users who are viewing this thread