Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - A Prologue After The War

Contributor
And then he marries the princess and gets the whole damn country anyways.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you!!!!!!
I freaking love this manga, so juicy!! So many power plays and awesome political moves and sweet civilization development gives me a half chub.

Dex-chan lover
How is using everything that he have and discard everything that useless, decisions based on emotion 😅
That was just your bias thinking 🤣

Lmao, that female knight has the worst possible read on the situation.

But then, it wouldn't be good drama if everyone understood each other and the situation well, now would it?

Well put Lord-Raine. She certainly has her own filter for the information in the world around her. Been really enjoying the manga adaptation.

Double-page supporter
Wut, how the hell is that emotional decision making? That's literal the opposite of emotional decision making, it's pure, selfish, pragmatism. They're literally inverted, following rules strictly without rhyme or reason and saying someone you've threatened and extorted will listen to you because you're doing the right thing is precisely emotional and entirely illogical. What dumb dialogue.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the new chapter!
Dma, i was missing this series so much!
Im really curious for the see how this "war" unfold

Read the novel - pretty sure the emotion and logic thing is definitely wrong. In the book the queen makes decisions based on ideals and souma makes decisions based on logic.

Logic and Emotion is 100% mistranslated. If not, then the manga is fucked. Throwing away things you can't use, and using things you can as much as possible, is logical. Sticking to straight rules isn't really emotional though. It's just sticking to straight rules.

Dex-chan lover
So either it's incorrectly translated, or the little sister actually thinks that the empress is acting logically and Souma is action based on emotions.
This might come as a surprise to many, but the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of people very firmly believe that any actions they take are based around sound logical reasoning. Yes, even Karens think that their actions are logical and reasonable.
This also means that anyone who acts differently must not be doing so based on logic and reason, so they have to be acting upon their own emotions.
This was the impression I got from the little sister, which might mean that it's either not actually mistranslated, or it at least makes it understandable to me of why this mistranslation would have occured.

Hmmm, considering the Emotional Logical bit seems to be massively miss-characterizing them. I am just going to assume its the reverse from everything I have seen.

Dex-chan lover
i don't think its a mistranslation, much more likely either intended to show that jeanne clearly can't read people or situations very well or, slightly less likely, the LN it's based on is just not very well written.

cough

This bitch doesn't know what she's talking about. Souma moving based on emotions? Souma is anything but that. She's probably the character that'll be used to create conflict inorder to stretch an arc. I hate those kind

I dunno why anyone expects good translations from LHTranslation... Everything I've read from them is of dodgy quality at best. And since I've read the LN it's even more noticeable.

Users who are viewing this thread