Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Project Lorelai (1)

Dex-chan lover
Ok this was cringe as hell. Was there really a need to make the creepy idol worship bleed over to the alternative world? Waste of great art that the story is like this.

Double-page supporter
Wow... Shoma really nailed it... What Shoma did is just like what happened between West and East Germany, by doing this the people of Amidonia would be envious of their leisure and more luxury life of Elveniden and by doing this propaganda the hate Amidonian against Elveniden would cease... And probably the people of Van would accept Shoma as their king...

Aggregator gang
A poison indeed. Once people receive entertaiment, they would never want to go back.

For modern terms, Imagine if souma introduce smartphone, then your king banned smartphone because its a product of enemy country. Who wants to stay in that country any longer then?

@Stalkerman No. It wouldn't have changed the thing he knows it coming where as this plan has the best chance of letting him keep Van. Because the paperwork done by the leader of the united nations in this world has a flaw in that it didn't expect the other members to be giant assholes. A mistake they probably should have thought about considering how every nation aside from them that's part of it appears to be made up of giant assholes.

MD@Home
Absolute garbage quality. Quarrels and struggles or not, I'd be ashamed to have my name under this release!

Dex-chan lover
Loli? nahhhhhhhh
catgirl? nahhhhhhh
tiddy? yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

To be fair, entertainment has historically been used for culture creation (or culture control), so what he did isn't nonsensical. But I'm not a fan.

Also, the king himself dressed like a reality TV host to introduce the show girls? Puh-lease! That was dumb.

Fed-Kun's army
Did the translator/proofreader have a lobotomy? What the fuck happened to the quality?

Dex-chan lover
Juna-san should be the goddess of the story xD
She's far too neat to be done by this chad Soma king....

I think we should be more grateful that this chapter came out at all, thank you for the translation. You'd probably want to get a proofreader though, to fix spelling and grammatical errors

Users who are viewing this thread