Genkai Dokushin Joshi (26) Gohan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

am I misunderstanding something, is this set in 1980s or something? Didn't know they had smartphones back then... Why's she going to a bank to withdraw money? Not only why to a bank, since atms are just about everywhere, but also why withdraw? E.banking and card payments exist :facepalm:
Its japan.

Anyway, it would be cute to see her getting some kinda job watching after the local kids after school.

Aggregator gang
yeah I think the translator decided to localize the terms in this case. Pretty sure they at first called her "oba-san" (something often used to refer to an elderly woman ), which iis translated a 'ma'am'. And then when switching to "miss" I imagine they switched to "onee-san" (usually used for "big sister", but it's also not uncommon to refer any any older woman in general as onee-san).
I miss the old localization that was "old hag", it really would have avoided the initial confusion altogether

Fed-Kun's army
am I misunderstanding something, is this set in 1980s or something? Didn't know they had smartphones back then... Why's she going to a bank to withdraw money? Not only why to a bank, since atms are just about everywhere, but also why withdraw? E.banking and card payments exist :facepalm:
Welcome to Japan

Dex-chan lover
I for one glad our female doomer has big boobs. She may think she smells suspicious, but that's just the scent of her sexiness.

Thanks for the translation (although it isn't great she's out of shape her being exhausted and sweaty is kinda hot ngl).

Dex-chan lover
I heard getting hit on the boobs feels like getting punched in the balls. If true, then ouch.

Dex-chan lover
Why do you think it's set in the 1980s???

Group Leader
she's gonna get herself arrested if she keeps acting like her version of "normal"
I heard getting hit on the boobs feels like getting punched in the balls. If true, then ouch.
A schlong smash hurts since your balls are important organs your body keeps outside in a thin sack. I'm assuming a tit hit hurts like a hit to anywhere else since they're just bags of fat with more sensitive nerve endings near the areola / nipple.

Basically If I punch a woman in her boobs (in self defense) (under castle doctrine) (based and epic style) it'll hurt the same as if I punched her in the arm. If I punch a guy in the balls it'll hurt exponentially worse than if I punched him in the arm

Users who are viewing this thread