Genkai Dokushin Joshi (26) Gohan - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
Depression and procrastination are topics that really fascinate me. Are there any other good manga like this one that cover the topics?

Dex-chan lover
Feels like crying. The hair-styler is really great at noticing their surroundings. So rare to find such person.

One time I was taking a break from my work because my mom died. Then I was opening a bank account. The staff told me she is jealous that I have a free time from work when she is working. I wanted to tell her that I will gladly swap place with her. Sometimes people just talk too much

Thanks for the Translation. Feel free to pick it up :). Maybe even revise chapter 11 cuz im not confident of the translation in the first half xd

I'm fluent in Japanese and work in Tokyo (shes me fr fr) let me know where to find the raws and I'll gladly do a human translation

Thanks for the TL. nice to read such a grounded story; there's not enough stuff like this out there.

Thank you for picking this series up even if temporarily! I didn't notice any glaring errors in the last two chapters so I wouldn't have assumed a language model was used if you didn't tell us. Keep up the good work :)

Users who are viewing this thread