Genkai Dokushin Joshi (26) Gohan

Fffff this is somewhat relateable that it hurts, the difference is i am have no degree and im not big boobie anime gal

It's basically burnout and/or ADHD story.

Without meds, or even knowing that something like this exist, without understanding from society and many misconceptions.

Meds help to stabilise, but a lot of work needs to be done to actually figure oneself out.

An inch or a millimetre forward is progress every day!
Don't be so hard on yourself, have the humility to acknowledge your current capabilities and work within them.
I was borderline obese when I started exercising. My very first workout was 4 reps of quarter bodyweight squats.
matsuoka-shuzo-never-give-up.gif

Should I be worried about the sister turning out to be like Kii from WataMote or Futari from Bocchi the Rock

This is like the most unrealistic manga ever lol. No way a women like her would ever have these kinds of issues in life.

This feels too hopeful to be depresssing but to depressing to be hopeful, she keeps starting to make progress then instantly reverts and also shes supposed to be really smart yet she didnt realise her problems and tried to seek help from like a therapist? honestly the plot doesnt do it for me and despite her living in filth and supposedly smelling terrible and being unkempt she looks just like a hot generic anime girl -1/10 I cant think of anything this manga does right

This feels too hopeful to be depresssing but to depressing to be hopeful, she keeps starting to make progress then instantly reverts and also shes supposed to be really smart yet she didnt realise her problems and tried to seek help from like a therapist? honestly the plot doesnt do it for me and despite her living in filth and supposedly smelling terrible and being unkempt she looks just like a hot generic anime girl -1/10 I cant think of anything this manga does right
this is what normal person look into burnout and/or ADHD kind of people
i seen a burnout person long time ago and lets me tell, even you ask them, they will not seek for any help
and yes some look like fine human being, they can look good but broblem is in there mind
your comment make me remember the video about real hikikomori some time ago and one of them are pretty looking girl, when they filming her, she not even try to speak, just lay in bed and stare at the camera

just like in real life

I feel this. You can sleep a lot but still feel tired. You wake up tired, not feeling any sense of self and your body is heavy. Its like looking through the eyes of a dummy, a husk, and you do the bare minimum to survive.

You are alive, but you're not living. A few more fuck ups and its an easy slide down to depression

Dex-chan lover
I feel this. You can sleep a lot but still feel tired. You wake up tired, not feeling any sense of self and your body is heavy. Its like looking through the eyes of a dummy, a husk, and you do the bare minimum to survive.

You are alive, but you're not living. A few more fuck ups and its an easy slide down to depression
When you sleep too much it fuck your mind and body. That's why it's good to try have a regular schedule, and intrestingly, that's why hikikomori who play online game a lot, without overdoing it, dont have these issue.
Having at least one thing that push you to make up at the same time every day prevent this most of the time.
Getting some sunlight also help for this, so putting your bed under a window can help.

Dex-chan lover
she could become a super model or a live streamer she got the potential
Yes, but instead we see her being totally devastated by apathy, despair, depression and self-loathing. :confused:

Some comments said this story is unrealistic but nethertheless, the detailed depiction of how her predicament impacts every second of her life really moved me. Especially considering her good-looking appearance.

This manga isn't exactly a tear-jerker but, as a proud representative of the "I Want To Fix Her" gang, I must admit that manly compassionate tears were shed... :cry:

Last edited:
Well shit, I didn't expected to get attacked so brutally by a manga.

I'm still pulling myself up from a state like this. At least I have a full time job and don't have my parents' expectations though

Some comments said this story is unrealistic but nethertheless, the detailed depiction of how her predicament impacts every second of her life really moved me. Especially considering her good-looking appearance.

Speaking from experience, they've absolutely nailed just how difficult doing basic daily tasks is when the willpower tank is empty.

Especially hitting that self-loathing cycle on the head.

This manga hits too close to home to me. Days were tough but eventually, I had to pull myself out of a similar situation that Miyoko finds herself in. It definitely was not easy.

Users who are viewing this thread