Genkai Level 1 kara no Nariagari ~Saijaku Level no Ore ga Isekai Saikyou ni Naru made - Ch. 29.2

Dex-chan lover
soo while MC can only absorb corpses, i guess the girl can absorb even when the target still alive? or maybe its only souls? so girl took souls, MC took corpses

girl are chosen undead while MC are tarnished?

Dex-chan lover
Something happen to her she isn’t comfortable talking about, at least not in the few moments they have! We seen an image of her standing on a cliff edge opposed by some soldiers/knights! Is it the same gorge our MC ended up? :thonk:
Ahhhh we defo know what happened if she wasn't thrown away.... spicy tag an all

Dex-chan lover
Well... modern Japanese harem terminology differs from the court harem terminology.

rather than debate about it, how about just following the tags officially attached to it from Japanese publishing company?
Well, if there is a tag for a proper harem, i won't really care whether it has a word "harem" in it or not.

Ahhhh we defo know what happened if she wasn't thrown away.... spicy tag an all
While the possibility is there, we know she was supposed to be pushed off a cliff just like MC (and most likely into the same valley), and we see her at the cliff surrounded by soldiers (looking like their souls are getting sucked out by Saint-girl's powers, newly granted by the Eyeball). She could've just escaped after that.

About her denying the Eyeball being involved, it's clearly obvious that she isn't fond of this power. I guess, she hates it so much, it just didn't click with her that the fact that Tetsuya is aware of the Eyeball and still alive and kicking after being brought to the same cliff means he's got an Eyeball-related power as well.
On an unrelated note, it's hella cute how she's happy about him not being just another fan of hers.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Don't lie about the eye...
This is going to have repercussions later, isn't it?
i got reminded that the mc was advised by the entity to not be that open about his powers, because it will attract the demons. perhaps she was also said the same? and she was being cautious?

Dex-chan lover
i got reminded that the mc was advised by the entity to not be that open about his powers, because it will attract the demons. perhaps she was also said the same? and she was being cautious?
True, but she knows the MC... no, I guess it'd be more accurate to say that she's familiar with his face.
It's not like he race changed into a demon though, so I'm left asking why the plot went that direction.

Aggregator gang
More like, "you have to kill everyone that see you use your power". And it's probable she had the same talk.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like her power is Soul Drain, perhaps mermaid or siren based due to her singing ability.
Lol I was thinking she drained the liquid in the soldiers' bodies. But I guess Soul Drain makes more sense

Group Leader
Lol I was thinking she drained the liquid in the soldiers' bodies. But I guess Soul Drain makes more sense
It's possible it's both; I wasn't thinking that the rain was from her ability, and that it was just a cliche scene of a woman being chased by enemies in the rain.

Users who are viewing this thread