Genkai Level 1 kara no Nariagari ~Saijaku Level no Ore ga Isekai Saikyou ni Naru made - Ch. 30.2

Dex-chan lover
the consistency of this manga is nowhere to be found..
making me uninterested now.. along side with this .1 .2 shenanigans..

Dex-chan lover
I hate to mention this but...

the fight against the next hero is LONGER than the one we had :qq:
Oh I'm not saying that fights will get shorter because the other heroes don't regenerate; I'm saying that the other heroes not having regeneration (at least to that magnitude) is why they'd be deployed more as tactical weapons for specific high-priority targets and to crush any particularly stubborn pockets of resistance. That's why people "can stand up to them"; they aren't being deployed in all cases, only those that are important enough or strong enough to be worth their time.

Dex-chan lover
I know that the hero he defeated was called the weakest of the group, but how in the world is anything standing up to these heroes if the definition of a background character can blast our MC away with a flick of his wrist. The power scaling is ridiculous with the enemies in this one.
Yeahh, I have to agree on that. The manga has a really good idea but the author has handled it about aswell as Courtney love handled that shotgun

Dex-chan lover
That last page when he got his shield is me in Skyrim when I commit a crime in a city. But to the citizens, since you can't destroy cities in Skyrim.

Thanks for the TL

i legit have no idea anymore of whats happening, i only remember like the first 5 chapters and that some type of war happened that the bear met their elf family or smth

Double-page supporter
I dunno wheter these mofos head been fvkd before their summoning or it's simply due to their new isekai enviroments :haa:
i mean like, considering they were already harrasing the saint girl and trying to kill MC even before then got isekaid, id say its probably because of their new environment

Dex-chan lover
Longer, Do you mean the duration of the fight or it take longer for them to meet up and fight?
Duration.

This one is the correct hero, but I don't think we're even at the main fight against him yet...

Dex-chan lover
That last page when he got his shield is me in Skyrim when I commit a crime in a city. But to the citizens, since you can't destroy cities in Skyrim.

Thanks for the TL
I mean if you use commands you can.

Just when Riko was admiring MC because of their past... Damn, stalker had to butt-in and ruined it, and what's more, it wants to kidnap her?
That's creepy and EVIL! MC should bestow divine punishment onto him.

I guess it will take a long time to see Mek's beautiful form in action in every page... MC needs to learn and get a "purify/cure" skill to use it on her, so we can have some plot...
:aquadrink::facepalm::nyoron:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'll say it again, the MC wouldn't be every hero's bitch if that mentally deficient elf in the guise of a bear had let the MC absorb those dead lizardmen back in Chapter 7....but no, it was against that idiotic bear's morals (or more likely because she was afraid he would become too powerful for her to push around)... and now the MC has to be the rag tossed around by everyone else and fall more and more victim to the corruption of that woman he is cursed with because he has no other choice than to rely on her power to get him out of rough spots.
So fucking true. I hate that bear. She wanted people to listen to her, but she will ignore others, like what happened during their first quest with the giant cow. She's fucking selfish and always cause problem.

Man are all the hero’s brain dead with the only obsession with murder and crime? Did they summon a delinquent school or something? You’d think they have even the tiniest of morals.
They are delinquents. You can see in ch 1.

Dex-chan lover
So fucking true. I hate that bear. She wanted people to listen to her, but she will ignore others, like what happened during their first quest with the giant cow. She's fucking selfish and always cause problem.

They are delinquents. You can see in ch 1.
Not gonna lie, I forgot. It’s been so long that I thought this was one of the “whole class got teleported” ones.

Users who are viewing this thread