Genkai Level 1 kara no Nariagari ~Saijaku Level no Ore ga Isekai Saikyou ni Naru made - Ch. 31.2

Dex-chan lover
Gonna be fun when he gets the shield skill for himself if he keeps beating the heroes like that. :pacman:

Aggregator gang
The way hes so far away in the stabbing page looks like he dabs, hence the "the activation is weird" thing he says lol.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, do you "know" that or saying it as a joke? It is an adaptation, so there is source material that could end shortly after this fight...
I mean, check my links for yourself?
I "know" that i google translated (and i'm pretty sure it's accurate enough) a few of mangaka's latest tweets, and ones mentioning "The first half of Chapter 32 of" and "The second half of chapter 32 of" were followed by "The final chapter of". Seems pretty clear to me that manga ends on chapter 33.
As for source material - no idea, that's why i was asking questions in the first place. Stated on NovelUpdates is that it's still ongoing at 98 chapters, but maybe it just wasn't updated yet (besides, i'm not sure how much of that was covered by manga).

Dex-chan lover
I "know" that i google translated (and i'm pretty sure it's accurate enough) a few of mangaka's latest tweets, and ones mentioning "The first half of Chapter 32 of" and "The second half of chapter 32 of" were followed by "The final chapter of". Seems pretty clear to me that manga ends on chapter 33.
As for source material - no idea, that's why i was asking questions in the first place. Stated on NovelUpdates is that it's still ongoing at 98 chapters, but maybe it just wasn't updated yet (besides, i'm not sure how much of that was covered by manga).
Well, that is certainly more, and much more conclusive, evidence than I could possibly get.
Sorry it's ending, but glad it's not going to be one of those death spirals into obscurity...

that's weird. the the anime-planet page states that it's been completed in 2020...
looked for other stuff, but never found a "volume 3"...

after a few searches, i found out that the light novel actually stopped publishing in 2020 (as said before), but the webnovel has been updated last the 9th of October (2023). you can also find an unofficial translation.

Users who are viewing this thread