Genkai Level 1 kara no Nariagari ~Saijaku Level no Ore ga Isekai Saikyou ni Naru made

Aggregator gang
A lot of isekai revenge mangas. Is this another genre boom like slow life? Honestly theres only a few that are any good at the revenge aspect so i hope this one gets it right. The ones i've read seem to just go the route of fan service or super harem cringe.

basically it's another berserk of gluttony but the MC is summoned and needs permission to devour corpse.

@penmore dont get your hopes up, from the cover at least this is just going to be more of the bargain bin fan servicy/ harem cringe

sigh. . It's one of those manga again. . where the hell are all the good authors have gone?

Dex-chan lover
I haven't even read the first chapter, but the description was enough to convince me.
not worth it.

Hmm...
The art is good, the story is interesting...
I hope it eill have a resl story plot rather than just get OP

Another Arifureta copy... i know at least 2 other mangas with the same theme. People will get tired after so many similar isekais: readers arent dumb.

Dex-chan lover
I swear I've read this series before... It had a different title, a different cover, but it was about the exact damn same thing... Funny that, huh?
/s

Might be an interesting read but I will admit it sounds like arifureta ( revenge theme ) meets tensei slime ( absorbing corpses )

Users who are viewing this thread