Genkai OL-san wa Akuyaku Reijou-sama ni Tsukaetai - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Thanks for the TL! Been thinking to re-read this and B O O M, new chapter...

Dex-chan lover
I really hope this story ends with Lapis and Natori ends together and Diana can just find some other girl

Dex-chan lover
This feels like a sudden shift toward resolution when i was reading. It's not being axed is it?

Many thanks to the translator for the chapter!

This feels like a sudden shift toward resolution when i was reading. It's not being axed is it?
I think it's been built up to resolve this way since the previous 2 chapters, so I personally don't feel it's that sudden.

Honestly, I like this type of resolution much more, given that it's still the simple kind of drama that can be solved just by talking anyway. There are many stories that prolong it by not giving characters chances to talk to each other, and I find those frustrating to read.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I know a poly route will never happen; all the signs point to Natori loving Lapis and treating Diana like a friend or little sister. I have never seen a Japanese yuri manga that ended with poly routes (though I am not really a master of yuri manga, having read only a few).

But, fuck it, let me be delulu. POLY ROUTES!!!
Luminous=Blue, An Easy Introduction to Love Triangles, one of the relationships (though not the main one) in A Kiss and a White Lily for Her, There's Weird Noises Coming from the Room Next Door, Two and Two, and Lemonade (Poly Yuri Anthology), to give some options.

Fed-Kun's army
The raws are like 5 chapters ahead so I think we're alright (also this manga is super popular as far as I can tell so it's doubtful)
I once read the author tweet, she said that the pre-order for each new volume that have been released is increasing steadily.

And i can tell from those tweet, she sounds happy that people take an interest and curious about her new manga.

Dex-chan lover
Just two dangerous magical gals getting revenge on the creep who threatened their girlfriend. Heartwarming! :glee:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I would genuinely be happy if Lapis and Diana ended up in a proper friendship or at least a cooperative endgame situation as like ... representatives of the nobles and commoners respectively (unlike series like IFTV, the sociopolitics here isnt giving "revolution to upend class division" but who knows). Either way they make a really strong team and it would be an absolute waste for something like a love triangle to break up such a solid team and budding friendship. These girls are crossing the lines of class to defy fate, and I hope they can stay on good terms until the end. If we get an endgame heroic sacrifice to resolve a possible love triangle I will be devastated though.

Anyway Lapis' charm is so ridiculous, truly has me supporting women's rights and wrongs. Lapis, the woman that you are 😩

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your work on this chapter.
Was so happy to see the update. I long found Spanish translations after chapter 15 but your scanlation work is so high quality I preferred to wait for it no matter how long it took. This is a work that deserved tip top work and yours is tip top.

Man, it's been so long I had to re-read the last chapter to remind myself what was even happening in this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread