Genkai OL-san wa Akuyaku Reijou-sama ni Tsukaetai - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

The denizens of this world aren't used to Japanese names so when they heard her name as "Natori" they thought she said "Natalie" with an accent. Lapis is the only one who calls her by her name correctly. I think
Interesting! Is Natori speaking (jp? Eng?) with an accent all the time?? I assume so!

Dex-chan lover
Diana is still in the outside looking in and she shows this chapter that she's aware of that. She understands who Natori is actually looking at and realizes that Lapis shares those feelings.

Unfortunately, Lapis has her long held goals and seems to fear getting close to Natori in the process--probably worried about what she'll have to do and therefore can't fully commit, though it clearly eats at her.

As a result Diana intends to keep her unrequited feelings but I feel as though that's a losing battle and she seems aware of that. She's stuck between a rock and a hard place, so that's no fun for her either. I'm not sure how long she'll be able to keep this up, though because I doubt Natori will react well to Lapis distancing herself. I'm also glad things are getting moving because this plan of Lapis has been very slow going.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I stopped reading this 5 months ago when 15 dropped. Are we still doing teenage drama angst? lol. If I come back to this in another 5 months and there's no romance tag, it's doomed.

Dex-chan lover
Of course it's Lapis's turn to cause drama now.

Am I forgetting something though? Why did they start calling Natori Natalie at the end of the chapter? Or did they suddenly decide to TL her name differently?
Diana can't comprehend that Natalie is really not 'Natalie' but 'Natori' XD and I think that's also her cute side lol

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter and still more progress then Kanna and Hitomi in another series I follow.

Dex-chan lover
No one can resist the OL.
PJRTT4a.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I could eat this drama for breakfast lunch and dinner 😩

With how intense Diana's love and devotion towards Natori is, and with how she's aware that Lapis is the most important to Natori, there's no way she's going to be cool with the knowledge that Lapis will throw that love away. I hope Diana doesn't have a villain arc (at least not just because of this), but inject this angst directly into my veins please

Is amazing how tight and well-written this series is, Neko Taoru has proven herself to be one of the best yuri writers and artists in the business. The pacing is just perfect not too slow but not too fast either and every single character has been given a great depth no matter how big or small their role is in the plot.

I think this chapter has further cemented Lapis and Natori as the end pairing while Diana hopefully gets together with someone else (ideally another girl but Gran has proved himself a nice enough fellow so). I think the ending shows a very interesting contrast between Lapis and Diana's the nature of their love for Natori. Diana is somewhat immature and her desire to give Natori up is clear not something that is entirely genuine but more of an obligation she felt while Lapis' is 100% selfless and genuine. She really thinks that the she will only end up hurting Natori if they stay together and this is why she believes she must let her go.

Is going to be very interesting to see how this will develop in the future, will Natori be able to change the plot enough for Lapis to drop her quest for vengeance? Or will Lapis decide to be selfish for once and keep her relationship with Natori and to hell with the consequences?

Oh, and I still think that Rubeus is gay for Gran.

Dex-chan lover
poly yuri is like a castle made of sand and yet every time i think its possible and try to hold it in my hands the same result occurs each time.

Users who are viewing this thread