Genkaigoe no Skill wa, Tenseisha ni Shika Atsukaenai - Over Limit Skill Holder - Ch. 24 - True malice is only found in those you care for - 4

Dex-chan lover
"This is nothing like that."
There's a river in Egypt with your name on it.

People growing up tends to not affect how people refer to each other. Just ask your parents how they view you. Most parents still see their children as children, even when they grow up.

Someone's happy to see him.

No, he doesn't need to take responsibility for what an adult man does.

Gonna miss ojou-sama
Yeah, she's cute.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!
People growing up tends to not affect how people refer to each other. Just ask your parents how they view you. Most parents still see their children as children, even when they grow up.
Yeah, absolutely. While my dad is pretty good about about seeing me as an adult, my mom just sees me as a very tall baby that must be protected. To her, I've been a small child for the last 25-30 years (just a giving an age range, not gonna tell y'all my actual age), and I'll continue to be a harmless and innocent little boy for as long as she lives.

Supporter
Good ending for the arc. I can’t help but be fearful of the childish appearance of halflings, it means they’re attracted to people that look like children. Which includes children.

Users who are viewing this thread