Genkaigoe no Skill wa, Tenseisha ni shika Atsukaenai: Over Limit Skill Holder - Ch. 25 - The Secret Of The Holy Pale Blue (2)

Dex-chan lover
Dumb kid
c0d06bc125e3867987d3745a9090efc43ffe06e7fdb7dc655adbdf2f85f33cb3.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Man did i miss something or is the king stupid? So because of a kid being a smartass he just straight up gave the orb to him? Unless he actually want somebody else to take the orb from the beginning, that is such a dumbass move.

Also i hate it when some characters are about to know something we’re waiting for a long time only for it to get interrupted, feels like a cheap shot for annoying cliffhanger in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
I think the king is going along with this because he doesn't want to give the orb to his own son, probably because it's incredibly dangerous and he loves him a lot. That would explain the negative reaction they have had towards this skill orb when they first saw it despite it being supposedly incredibly valuable and strong power perfect gift for a prince. There's probably more to the prophecy that has him so worried.
He makes an excuse to himself that even the bunny calls out, "the prophecy might still work with this kid who is still has some royal blood" and not just with his own son who obviously fills the prophecy. He even pushes the blame back out to Louis clearly hesitating if he wants to likely sacrifice him.

On a side note one of the priests has a bit ominous smile on him so there could be further foul play like cult activity present. Also Louis filled with the big dick energy to impress his love.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, going against the king is a pretty big no-no in most countries with a king. Good thing the king is pretty reasonable.

That can only end well... Giving a mysterious power to someone who obviously has to be capable of handling it, and not explaining what it actually is. Such wisdom.

So because of a kid being a smartass he just straight up gave the orb to him?
"Gib me orb!"
"Ok!"

Also i hate it when some characters are about to know something we’re waiting for a long time only for it to get interrupted, feels like a cheap shot for annoying cliffhanger in my opinion.
Yeah, it's like the srs plot version of fireworks or train interrupting a confession.

He makes an excuse to himself that even the bunny calls out, "the prophecy might still work with this kid who is still has some royal blood" and not just with his own son who obviously fills the prophecy.
This is why prophecies suck. Which also makes them decent plot devices. Instant mystery that invites alternate interpretations and solutions.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

So, it's 2 way around, it's either the person control the skill orb/s or the skill orb/s control that person, quite a plot twist...
@.@...

Dex-chan lover
So a few things.

Eva’s eye makes people bolder and act without inhibition.

Louis is affected by the eye and wants the orb.

King doesn’t want to give Demon Orb (BECAUSE ITS EVIL MWAHAHAH) to Prince and decides to use Louis instead.

Nonsense happens.

Dex-chan lover
Man did i miss something or is the king stupid? So because of a kid being a smartass he just straight up gave the orb to him? Unless he actually want somebody else to take the orb from the beginning, that is such a dumbass move.

As Curly577 said bellow...
The king does probably not want his son to get the orb.
Eva´s eyes might also be affecting the king at this point, but its not confirmed unlike the kid.

I think the king is going along with this because he doesn't want to give the orb to his own son, probably because it's incredibly dangerous and he loves him a lot. That would explain the negative reaction they have had towards this skill orb when they first saw it despite it being supposedly incredibly valuable and strong power perfect gift for a prince. There's probably more to the prophecy that has him so worried.
He makes an excuse to himself that even the bunny calls out, "the prophecy might still work with this kid who is still has some royal blood" and not just with his own son who obviously fills the prophecy. He even pushes the blame back out to Louis clearly hesitating if he wants to likely sacrifice him.

On a side note one of the priests has a bit ominous smile on him so there could be further foul play like cult activity present. Also Louis filled with the big dick energy to impress his love.
Yeah the priest that was delivering the orb is kinda sus.

For all that crap why they have their have their bodyguards far away if those things can happen (forgetting about the unresolved case of trying to kill the prince months ago)
Tradition for sure.
People have done incredibly stupid things because of common beliefs and religion.

Damn, the king just sacrificed another kid to save his son lmao.
I mean unless failure means REALLY bad shit happens, its worth a try right ?
He asked for it after all and the king probablly does not want his son to do it himself.
( even if Eva is the reason the kid is so ballsy )

Users who are viewing this thread