Genkaigoe no Skill wa, Tenseisha ni shika Atsukaenai: Over Limit Skill Holder - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

He did see that wind thing after he got the skill, that's how they escaped. I am remembering this right, right?

edit: I was wrong, it was the fire he saw (I have an excellent memory)

Wow that appraisal is shit, what a terrible 10 star skill. Oh wait he can copy skills, now that makes more sense for a 10 star. But they're shitty copies for no reason. Crazy how the 4 star and 6 star skills were instantly usable and OP.

Dex-chan lover
i expect a more op skill since it is 10 star skill but it seems more balanced than a six star skill

Double-page supporter
this mf is special lmfao mans straight up was like "oh shit there are guys over there i need to be careful." then proceeded to fuckin cast fire and talk loudly like a dumbass.

@Flashplayer0CD well since hes a kid (and a slave with presumably little to no education) i think it would be pretty obvious he would be dumb as a fucking rock and have short-term memory akin to that of a goldfish. it honestly wouldnt make much sense if he did everything without problems

More please more. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

The main character's powers reminds me of john's powers from unordinary, cant wait for the next chapter of this!

Double-page supporter
@ebooooz lol i think avoiding bad people is kinda ingrained in humans lol. I think the kids just a dumbass in that area

i wish the story aint fucked up as any other isekai generic trash.
and thanks for the trans!

@deathmailrock it seems you're not understanding, his past and present self's memories have merged; he's not a 10 year child, but a teenager, he's almost an adult

Dex-chan lover
@akthrowaiz It doesn't seem to be a full merger though. He seems to be more of a child that got the past info... at least, that's what it looks like to me...

Also, it still doesn't change the fact that he grew up in a safe world and then suddenly got 10 years of abuse.

Users who are viewing this thread