Genkaigoe no Skill wa, Tenseisha ni Shika Atsukaenai - Over Limit Skill Holder - Vol. 4 Ch. 9 - A Month of Maneuvering (2)

Aggregator gang
Wait... delaying medical treatment, of someone critical to the nation, because "but ceremony"?

Sounds like the society has developed regressive enough to die out by its own hand.
Or author is really forcing it with the plot. I enjoy stories with a bit more depth/realism.
(Such as ones where they say 'we'll fake it anyway in circumstances like this'.)

We're not doing much better nowadays with homeopathy. But even our dumb systems allow exemptions.
(i.e. Pope's abdication, Japanese princess marrying a dentist. Or baptizing babies with squirt bottles 6 feet.)

Only reason I can think of not to is someone is exploiting hardline "ceremony" excuse as threadbare assasination attempt.
Like some (US) states have laws mandating science-fiction-level requirements, to ban things one political party doesn't like.
The real point there is who is abusing what process to achieve which end.

I'm hoping author reveals what conspiracy is leading to that soon-ish.
I honestly don't think it's as big as a deal as you make it out to be. The mana control skill would be a better solution, but so far sealing off Eva mana has worked well for 12 years, and only malfunctioned once. And as soon as a malfunction happened, they immediately remedied the situation, with another mana controlling item.

Dex-chan lover
God that catgirl is just divine.
Meta is down bad someone help this poor soul

Lowkey this also feels like some "I can fix her" energy too, 'cuz from what we know, she's a compulsive gambler with a drinking problem lmao

Dex-chan lover
egalitarianism dumb

when is mc gonna sex some tweens

Users who are viewing this thread