Genkaigoe no Skill wa, Tenseisha ni Shika Atsukaenai - Over Limit Skill Holder - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Going to the high tech kingdom next? World is medieval and magic/skills based, but have steam tech, and even higher magic tech. This feels like a Final Fantasy fanfic. A very good one, so I'm happy about it.

The lizard man driving a kitty tractor charmed me twice over.
he says Leff but on the map it says LLUEFF, i guess it's a translation choice and honestly an improvement, who thought it was a good idea to call it llueff?
...The Welsh?
That's gotta be one of the best looking lizardmen I've seen in a manga, love the design
This series art is top tier. Setting, character designs, attention to detail, panel composition, all excellent.

Dex-chan lover
Oddly that was my first thought when I saw that. Wasn't expecting anyone to know who Fred Dibnah was though (y)
It's the Hat! The lizardman is literally wearing Fred's iconic hat. But wait

pwvog5G.jpg

tfTDay1.jpg

ITS THE SAME TRAIN! It's a legit Fred Dibnah reference! That train is the exact same design!!! The exact same!!!
Even the wrench logo was replaced with a Kitty! Man that's awesome.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna really hate how things will go.
Lev is basically lizard ppl who got magitech from an ancient dungeon made by a human. The Lev are basically the Garlean empire from ffxiv as it's a race of non magic who faced problems till ascians gave them technology. MC is gonna find out that 1 imperial gold he got for saving the holy kingdom against what js basically a world ending threat, is actually chump change cuz these guys think 1000 imperial coins are cheap. Dude gets exploited as free labour just cuz the ppl in government can't be bothered to do jack shit and couldn't figure basic game mechanics like reading or w.e.

Double-page supporter
It's the Hat! The lizardman is literally wearing Fred's iconic hat. But wait

pwvog5G.jpg

tfTDay1.jpg

ITS THE SAME TRAIN! It's a legit Fred Dibnah reference! That train is the exact same design!!! The exact same!!!
Even the wrench logo was replaced with a Kitty! Man that's awesome.
Whoa that is uncanny so Fred Dibnah is known in Japan. I wonder if the Lizardman will do Steepljack work in the next few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, hunting one fucking big boar not only it pays more but also doesn't make you fugitive.

Users who are viewing this thread