Genocide Online: Gokuaku Reijou no Play Nikki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
so this is infinite dendrogram but with a female mc who is a pker..?

Double-page supporter
I might also scanlate the next chapter, but given the chapter after this is thrice as long as this... it might take a while.

Dex-chan lover
so this is infinite dendrogram but with a female mc who is a pker..?
ID setting alright but fmc isn't just a pker, she's a straight up villain like the antagonist of ID. This seem like a story follow the villain pov, not anti-hero, villain

She doesn't killing people to challenge herself or getting loots (which is the typical reason for PK, I think) she kill because she enjoy the spreading pain and suffering.

Double-page supporter
The translation seems pretty good. I'd recommend avoiding using yellow on red for the credits though, it was painful to read

It would be so dumb to actually create a multiplayer game in which in npcs die forever though lol. A few trolls would completely ruin the game for everyone, like we're probably gonna see in this series.

I'm sorry, but if you design a game where everything can be ruined by one player, you deserve the mess that will inevitably happen.

That being said, would be interesting to explore what would happen in an mmo if a majority of the NPCs have been killed.

Dex-chan lover
At the start it will look like mindless killing etc.
But later on it will get so much better. Just takes time to get established. (Just wait to get past the first few chapters before judging)

#Genocidechanismercilesstoday

Dex-chan lover
I mean if that game is real... The whole entire game world will be extinct the moment it opens it servers. Cause there would be lots of people doing more killings than not..

Unless they will impose serious negatives in doing so

Users who are viewing this thread