Genshi Otome to Kami no Tou - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Treasure of Wishes (Second Half)

Dex-chan lover
It was pretty clear she had bad eyesight in the first chapter, true. And the ruin screamed "mall," to me as well. Even with all that, though, I did not see that resolution coming, and it was glorious.

Group Leader
I called it!!!
And seems like other people did the same... was it that obvious that she was near-sighted?

Dex-chan lover
Feels like a sequel to Cage of Eden, civilization fell quickly when some Monster Hunter players created dinosaurs, or a lab lost control of some genetically engineered Jurassic Park exhibit, but probably the MH thing, since that was clearly supposed to be an Anjanath, climbing onto the roof of the mall just to screw with them, when it just ate.

Aggregator gang
If we compare it to Dr. Stone timeline, maybe it was around 150 years below. Because the building and tokyo tower(?) are still standing.

No one can win against time.

Dex-chan lover
@YamiryuuZero in retrospect it makes perfect sense. Especially since sample prescription lenses are quite strong. The way she was in yuuno's face in the flashback in particular makes more sense.

Users who are viewing this thread