Super Moderator
Ryoko it is, sounds good.

Oh shit, the bro got cubed

Oh shit, I got cubed too

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Ritchi was also good. The duck is wise.
Nooouuu!! That's a way better name, If i'm able to change it, i'll will.

Staff
Super Moderator
0/10
Tutorial fairy's voice is annoying.

Double-page supporter
@Richman I also heard you can change the voice acting to Japanese. Maybe it's not a thing on mobile though.

Staff
Super Moderator
@pandascepter
No, I just don't like her voice and also dislike the fact that she speaks in third person.

@Halo
I think you can (btw, I swear I heard Tanya's VA when I watched a video of this game, could someone confirm?)

Dex-chan lover
@richman if you're wondering, lumine is the female mc you're playing.
And you can hear her moan during her idle animation

Staff
Super Moderator
@Halo
I'm guessing she's female MC.

Alright, I've arrived at the first town. Haven't seen the gacha system yet.

Gameplay is third person, you attack and have magicks that you can charge, you can jump, dash evade, run, swim, doesn't look like fall damage exist yet, also, you have stamina meter that drains while running, climbing or swimming faster. Levels, elemental advantages, enemies with healthbars, resource gathering (food, upgrade materials, gold, what i'm guessing are the gacha currency).

You find weapons and from what I can see, characters can only use specific type of weapons, you receive another character that uses bows while MC uses swords. You can aim with bows, although in mobile, it is hard to aim properly, but you can also use weaker spam attacks (aiming unleashed the character's fire atribute). From what I can tell, characters are given a constellation, i think that is the magicks, because i checked MC's stats right at the beginning and didn't have one, but after touching the first tower, she had one and wind magicks, the other character had a different constellation and uses fire.

You find chests out in the open and some of them are guarded by enemies, so you have to defeat them to unlock the chests. You can find artifacts that give you buffs when you equip them, they have 6 types and the artifacts can come in sets that give you extra stuff when you equip 2 or more of the same kind.

The map is big, there are towers that I assume give you powers (you receive magicks with the first one you find), appart from the first one, i think i saw another one really far away near a giant tree. There are also teleport points so you can get around areas faster. There are what I asume dungeons, but the one I found was for level 20 players and I was 3

You can customize your character, but i haven't unlocked that function yet.

I'm going to play a little more later.

Double-page supporter
@Richman Thanks. So far so good. But, did it make you feel aroused? Game mechanics are nice, but what's the waifu potential? Are they cute? Can you see their panties? Are they good girls? Would you consider protecting their smiles?

In short: does this have a 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥?​

TmqZC8Y.jpg

Double-page supporter
IT'S HAPPENING!

First doujinshi, uncensored and already in English.
[Longow Flintlock] Barbara Star! Dush! (Genshin Impact) [English] [Digital] nsfw

Character: Barbara
T7cosW9.jpg

sqoWfsZ.png

Users who are viewing this thread