Genshin Impact

Dex-chan lover
@Halo That doujin is high quality. wow

I would like to try the game, but sounds like it's an action game..

Dex-chan lover
I want to eat a Paimon...
KugekH9.jpg

The game is pretty sweet so far. You can climb trees, shoot ducks for food, catch fishes with your hands, gaze at Lumine's cozy butt, loot random shit...
I have no idea what's the point of giving them money if you already can do so much for free.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@bigtiddyoneesan
Some guys on reddit were saying that Geshin Impact has the same weapon animations of Nier: Automata. Clearly Nier stole those from GI.

Dex-chan lover
You guys are crazy. Next thing you're going to say is that they stole this artstyle, character archetypes and monetization model from their neighbors or something. Sheesh.

jVbFtVk.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Aww, shucks. It's common knowledge that weebs really do care about Hong Kong, freedom of speech and politics. Enough to boycott this game and stop playing it altogether.

EyGx7ld.png

Staff
Super Moderator
Paimon gives me Magolor feelings, ngl. She's kinda sus.

Where are the settings?!!! I'm lagging so much I need to lower the quality. 😭
And please tell me how I can change the audio language. The english voice actors suck.

Nevermind, found the settings. After you kill the slimes and cross the water, the paimon icon will appear then you click it.

Staff
Super Moderator
@firelight
Top left corner there is Paimon's head as an Icon, this opens up a menu (Shows your MC's name, level, store, team, etc.). Click the cog icon that is on the side bar (It's lower), those are the settings, you can change the graphics and audio there.

Dex-chan lover
@firelight assuming you already watched the into:
Esc > cog icon > Language > Voice-over language.

For graphics you have to experiment, start with low and see how far you can push.
The game sets its resolution to your system's default, in my case it was 4k and the shit lagged hard.
If it's the same for you, change to other resolution (windowed) and alt+Enter to go full screen.

Dex-chan lover
dang it guys i just uninstalled it a while ago and you guys having fun with it makes me want to play it again
also i remember there's a code for free gems, you'll need to input it via website for it.
edit: code already expired

Staff
Super Moderator
@aloysiusks
From what I've read, once you hit the 30's, it's just grinding.

Users who are viewing this thread