Genshin Impact

tp7bhtamcii61.jpg

Jesus Christ that is the most terrifying thing I have ever seen in my life!

Oh yeah, the Abyss Herald is cool, I guess.

Aggregator gang
I wanted geo machine gun and pyro archon so I rolled on the banner. 20th roll (54th) gave me kokwing. I decided to level her anyway because dear lord her charge attack spam deletes stuff so quickly. Plus she inherited current phy beidou artifacts too, so not much effort there.

I had like 400 hero's wit because I only level folks I like, so I invested.

Glitch shows off DA FUTURE of Genshin.
323-CD2-A0-4291-4966-906-F-BC251-A20-A61-A.jpg

So...PRI Arms? More RNG but at least it’s somewhat optional.

Ugh....

Aggregator gang
If it's not done like in HI3 where it exists to make 5* weapons even more overpowered, then I don't mind. Part of me really wishes that weapons in this game were developed and upgraded Monster Hunter style, but that would mean not having the annoying as shit weapon gacha.

tbh I'm just salty about getting Skyward Pride when I wanted Amos' Bow.

1.3.5 news:
94ic2qkkuh961.png

CN player base says Hu Tao’s official reveal happens tomorrow.

Staff of Homa is god tier for Hu Tao and Zhongli. If you have spare wishes in the event you pulled Walnut, pull on the weapons banner with the spares. All of the weapons on the next banner are worth it.

1.4 news:
Rosaria is our Inazuma plant. She pulls out a kunai in one of her idle animations. She’s an ex-ninja on the run from Inazuma according to dataminers.

The Windblume festival is in 1.4 and it is Oktoberfest-lite. The in game event is a German themed Chinese New Years. Rosaria is released in 1.4.

Promo news:
>kfc genshin crossover is rumored
>supposedly a 50 primo code comes with a bucket of chicken
Gross! I still don’t understand how Utah’s worst fast food chain became such a huge thing in Asia.

Dendro news:
The Chasm (1.5 or 1.6) will introduce Dendro finally with Yaoyao.

@halo
I pulled three prototypes billets today.
I’m convinced miHoYo upped the drop rates.

Dex-chan lover
@wowfucktron Oh yeah? I pulled 69 of them.
XVHme7z.png

Gross! I still don’t understand how Utah’s worst fast food chain became such a huge thing in Asia.
They serve local stuff and adapt their recipes, so it's very different from the garbage Americans consume.

Aggregator gang
Most fast food and casual dining joints in east Asia are radically different to their western counterparts because the customer base in that region are more particular about food and also the fact that different companies have rights to the brand internationally. I took a peek at CN KFC and it doesn't look that bad. I'd totally get that chicken and shrimp with honey mustard burger.

Anyways, the only thing I'm interested in from that is the Chasm. The most fun in-game for me has to be exploring new areas. I'm on skip mode till Ayaka.

@halo
@plophop
I’m aware of the localizations. I just don’t like KFC’s food in general.

Popeyes, Chick Fil A, and Churches are the only good chicken on the west coast.

KFC’s quality in the US can be blamed on the US being enormous geography wise and Yum, the company that owns KFC, being hyper paranoid about lawsuits.

@plophop
The Chasm is supposed to be a cave network to counteract Dragonspine’s mountain climbing.

I just want it to come out because Yaoyao is a free character and there’s a chance we might get a standard banner overhaul.

Aggregator gang
Yaoyao is going to be free? While it would make sense for them to give everyone at least one dendro character for free when they release the element itself, I'd like some confirmation on that.

@plophop
It’s semi confirmed.
Dataminers have said there was a text string related to a free character among the Chasm files that have already been added.

miHoYo is due to give out another free character outside of a limited time event.

Yaoyao is a 4* and will be the first Dendro character in the game.

miHoYo probably doesn’t want an entire element (Dendro) locked behind gacha.
(Geo and Anemo can be used by Traveler and Noelle [Geo] is free)

It makes sense to use her to hype up Sumeru (Dendro region) in the future.

Dex-chan lover
mmgh give me something new to farm. i have too many of everything and i want more!

Diluc looks like he’d just sit there and judge you for being a fatass.

Noelle looks like she wants to force feed you fried chicken until you die of diabetic ketoacidosis.

Aggregator gang
Sounds like a fine way to go. If my prior experience with other games that do collabs involving physical merch is anything to go by, this is likely going to be CN only.

Users who are viewing this thread