Genshin Impact

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Halo
I think you rushed through the game too fast (not that it is a bad thing) and found yourself at a point where you found the bridge under construction, I suggest you take some time off until the game gets updated, new content gets added and some errors (because let's be real) are corrected, and then come back, personally, I still have hope for this game.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman That's the typical defense when it comes to a new game. But apparently, all these problems were present in beta. The company just ignored the feedback they received.
And as I said, I still have stuff to explore, I'm not uninstalling yet. It's just my enthusiasm is dead after I learned you need to pull one character 6 more times to fully unlock it.

Staff
Super Moderator
@Halo
Ah, I didn't know that, then yeah, that's some bad stuff.
Well, we can only hope the backlash is strong enough to force them to act fast. Who knows, maybe we'll see another F76 and the players will drop like flies.

The gacha system is my least favorite part tho, not what i'm used to.

Dex-chan lover
I heard about the censorship that was going on in GE. It's the typical Chinese censorship, as the game was developed by a Chinese company. Pretty sure they also banned mentioning Kiryu Coco (the VTuber) in chat.

Dex-chan lover
@bigtiddyoneesan So? It's a weeb video game. People play this shit for escapism, not to listen to some political garbage or other irrelevant real world crap.
Also, "poop" is a banned word,
WMg9RHB.png

Sick censorship.

Staff
Super Moderator
@Halo
I told you, Paimon is the villain, that's my prediction.

Staff
Super Moderator
Those who survive a long time on the battlefield start to think they're invincible. I bet you do, too, Buddy.
-Paimon to Lumine.

Dex-chan lover
@blackyawgdom That explains why killing mobs only yields 100-ish experience points.

I learned that you need two teams for Spiral Abyss starting floor 5. These teams cannot share characters. That means, the endgame is walled off from F2P players. Lmao, I guess.

aZVVp5M.jpg

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/84515417

Dex-chan lover
Paimon being final boss (or at least something very powerful) doesn't seem too far-fetched.
>Paimon is the name of one of the demons from the Lesser Key of Solomon, and there's some theme naming going on (Barbatos, for one)
>there's already been instances of the mascot companion being final boss already
Bravely Default for one

Dex-chan lover
@hazzack
also, Geshin Impact -that chinese Breath of Wild with extra multiplayer, banned the word "coco" for some reason.
Probably because drugs. Also, you can't type "this is cute" because it has "isis" in it.

i9oF3AD.png

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/84921613

Dex-chan lover
100 free pulls so far.
Qiqi (5-Star)
Barbara (4-Star) x2 (plus one free)
Razor (4-Star)
Noelle (4-Star)
Chongyun (4-Star)
Xingqiu (4-Star)
Xiangling (4-Star) x4

Not sure if I'm lucky or not. Probably not, considering 4 Xianglings.

ohIqZCr.png

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/84922704

Users who are viewing this thread