Genshin Impact

I really hope a competitor to this game emerges soon.

miHoYo really needs competition so we get smothered with “appreciation.”

Double-page supporter
@Greenfrost
*shrugs* I dunno.
If you into collecting waifus/husbandos, sure. Other than that... Maybe for the first month of playing and exploration.

Aggregator gang
@wowfucktron I know this is not directly about Genshin, but I 100% shill Punishing: Gray Raven as a direct competitor to miHoYo's other game, Honkai Impact 3rd. It is so much more mechanically refined and f2p friendly than HI3. It even got a collab with Nier Automata recently for its CN server. No EN server yet, but CN, TW and JP are all live. Maybe one day we'll get a GI-styled game without the mhy fuckery, but not today.
Either that, or play BoTW instead.

I just have a quick question to ask. When did you guys start coming across 5-star weapons and artifacts? I'm currently AR29 (maybe get to AR30 later today) and was just wondering.

@plophop
>play botw
Played it and Calamity. I’m waiting for BotW2.

I need more Zeldass in my life.

@atigero
Roll on Standard banner or weapons banner.

Only place you’ll find 5* weapons.

5* artifacts come from Bosses and Domains.
They’ll arrive around AR40 or so.

5-star weapons aren't on the event character banners.
5-star artifacts aren't available until AR30+. At that rank, they only drop from weekly bosses. Bosses like Pyro Regisvine start dropping them at world level 5 (AR40).

Double-page supporter
@aTigero
5* weapons are gacha only.
Guaranteed 5* artifacts from domains AR45 or bosses AR55.

Dex-chan lover
I heard they're going to buff electro and will add more mechanism to dendro (takes it with salt tho, since the info is not official).

I honestly wonder what is everyone gaming speed. I'm on AR 40 and still have many sub quest (not to mention I haven't even finish Childe quest, exploration nor city reputation).

I guess there's no much in 1.4, but it's a good event to gather material as usual. I think Chasm will be the update everyone looking for instead.

I hope all Venti, Childe and Rosaria collector a good rolling on wish.

What the fuck is wrong with this game’s severs? I made a save on the EU servers so I could play with an old friend and I was quite horrified by the connection rate...

US Servers: ~120 ping (in Los Angeles)
EU Servers: ~185 ping (in Los Angeles)

Technically speaking, I have a more stable connection to the EU servers than I do with the US servers despite living in the US...
————-—
Childe may end up being our first killed off character.

Aggregator gang
I was wondering when people were going to die off in the story.
The manga is already much darker with experimentation on slave children and framed parricide early on.

Double-page supporter
childe has a bunch of death flags and ventis statue in the new trailer is upside down which apparently seems similar to the hanged man which means sacrifice

Double-page supporter
Childe fucking dies 🦀🦀🦀
Finally my F key spam is going to fit the story.
tcv9lE8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Halo @wowfucktron @Richman @Plophop

Right, thanks for your opinions guys. I decided to start playing Bravely Default II instead. I'll try Genshin Impact after.

I'm kind of annoyed that the White Mages don't look stereotypical though, especially the princess girl's version. For some reason, it keeps reminding me of "Ilsa" from "Ilsa, The Tigress of Siberia".

fLL9ksK.png

qlW757b.png

>start file on Asia server because why not
>decide to go full f2p on this account
>unlock gacha
>pull on walnut’s banner with the CNY fates
>first pull is walnut
>second pull is xingqiu
>third pull is keqing
>pull on beginner’s banner
>noelle, amber, jean and diluc on first ten pull
>qiqi, fischl and bennet on second ten pull

Alright who wants to punch me and wake me up?
I refuse to believe that the game is being this nice.

The rates for chn server is higher to reward the people for praising china. they lower the rates for those in other places because they wont bow to glorious china.

Dex-chan lover
@wowfucktron

I'm playing on Asian server, yo wtf.
Are you sure you're not using all of your luck?

My last roll on the character banner is the damn Bell weapon, I don't even get decent character or weapon.

Users who are viewing this thread