The Chasm is soon™.

New Characters:
Eula, 5* Cryo Claymore
oht9qhebtfn61.jpg

Yanfei, 4* Pyro Catalyst
hrshkinz0gn61.png

Housing system is coming in 1.5.
We get to live in Madam Ping’s Teapot.

Zhongli Act II features the big boy King Geovishap as a boss.

No Dendro sadly...

Aggregator gang
ah shit, eula's got my ayaka savings fund like

__chongyun_genshin_impact_and_1_more_drawn_by_sea_azure_pastel__288dd2f288b7b6ec0d0cdfe2a908e3f3.jpg

cryo's quickly amassing a lineup of some of the most attractive girls in the game

@plophop
Eula is Cryo Razor.

She’s also perfect for the Snow-Tombed Starsilver.

Apparently she’s the last remaining member of Mondstadt’s aristocracy. She’s a member of the Knights of Favonius Recon Squad or something like that.

Yanfei is a lawyer. She’s also half-Adeptibeast like Ganyu.

Supposedly she’s half dragonstone beast...

She’s a true Pyro catalyst unlike Klee.
Klee has a gimmick, bombs. Yanfei spams fire, according to beta testers.

Honeyhunter says Yanfei is 4* Klee...

But yes, Eula is “Pyro.”

Aggregator gang
I took a gander at Eula in Honey Hunters before the site shit itself like this one does when a new Solo Leveling chapter comes out. I'm thinking of running her with superconduct seeing as how both her skill and burst have strong physical components. While I doubt she will break the obnoxious melt/vape meta that's been ingrained in this game since launch, she'll probably surprise people like how Ganyu surprised those who thought she was just cryo Amber. I'm off to aim for Fischl C6 and determine whether or not off-DPS Beidou is worthwhile.

There’s no doubt that Eula will be stronger than Razor on account of not being Electro and being 5*, the problem/hesitation is over if she’ll be as boring to play as Razor is.

New terms and services for mobile requires access to your browser history and app usage stats on your phone...

Fucking Christ...as if having the NSA seeing my stupid google queries was enough....

@richman
I just hope whoever sees my “what flavor is chocolate” and “how do I fart as loudly as possible” searches has a hearty chuckle...

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@wowfucktron
There's only one website in my browser's history and that is wikipedia MangaDex!

Aggregator gang
Aaaand we're back. Celebratory Eulbutt inbound.

Do remember that while this site recently got breached, it's still not as bad as miHoYo's security and their lack of features such as 2FA. At any rate, consider using passwords generators and/or password managers and don't be a dumbass online.

Double-page supporter
it's still not as bad as miHoYo's security and their lack of features such as 2FA
It's extremely difficult to compete with something that has its own subreddit: r/GenshinHacked/
I remember reading how they refused to return an account to its owner because the hacker (or whoever bought it) was spending more money.

zyabXJH.gif

I'll take it.

Aggregator gang
Quick summary of the leak situation. I'm not surprised that most of the people who leak info on this game are doing it for the e-fame and money.
1616048553666-jpg.2007340

One of the leakers denies gatekeeping for personal gain.
EwwKpVwXIAIw_jP

Dex-chan lover
Where are they 🤩
hvt0ho12x2oa1.png

Midget impact. These characters leak been out for a while, and Charlotte is a match. This is the region of all mad hatters. 2 tall male and at most 3 tall female characters. Leakers say below guy is going to standard banner like Dehya.
tvwnM-mXeU02S4jz0otzhe8IsZAzy7nyUYsZF8VlY3Y.png

And the 3rd from left is supposedly hydro archon. 1st from left and 4th from right already showed up in a trailer long time ago.

Users who are viewing this thread