Gensou Gourmet - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - A Noble's Feast

Dex-chan lover
Great to see another chapter. Wish it had more Sylphin. Aren't their dragon friends gonna be angry about this steak? Also, anyone got the source on that Miku watercolor at the beginning?

Dex-chan lover
@orochijes From what the butler said the tail will grow back, so for a dragon willing to swallow its pride you could consider selling its tail for meat as akin to a person selling their blood plasma.

Double-page supporter
what an intimidating woman. every movement was calculated and precise.

Fed-Kun's army
gotta love a gourmet manga

with maid kuudere? waifu

is a fantasy

has no *Japanese great food*

Gotta agree with zdarkbtz. A fantasy gourmet manga with no japanese great food bias going on, just fully appreciating the food served in front of him

Also, the side politics whet my appetite for more

Dex-chan lover
MC is a man of culture. But that contract, WTH? All potential funds go to the Lops and only the name of Sakbar is used?

That's extortion right there. No wonder Bart couldn't do this, he's too carefree and his management skill are above par but his negotiation skills is below par.

Best send the guy who knows cutthroat deals and how to get away with them or out of them.

Double-page supporter
Hmm so was Nobu getting paid to fly to a butcher for his meat? I cannot wait to see the next chapter.

Contributor
I should not read this manga when i'm hungry.

Now i want to eat even more.

Dex-chan lover
That's one peculiar chessboard there. Whatever chess flavor she's playing - the game is on.
Also, not enough "ara-ara", only a bit of "fu-fu".

Contributor
Gotta say, this has more conflict than I expected. In any other food-based isekai, I’d expect the biggest ordeal the MC would need to face would be the inability to find rice.

Aggregator gang
My second encounter of cyclops character this day. The other one is from log hero maybe i read saitama vs boros next.

@jimmyclear it's basically being paid in "exposure", except that it's not worthless unlike what you see on Instagram or Reddit. It's still very extortionist, but the Sakbar family is much weaker.

Users who are viewing this thread