Gensou Gourmet - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - A Noble's Feast

Double-page supporter
Looking at the shape of her eye, and recently having watched the PBS Monstrum episode about the cyclops on YouTube, I'm wondering if the artist was influenced by the theory that mammoth skulls were mistaken to be cyclopes with the area where the muscle for the nose attachment went through being thought to be the one big central eye.

Dex-chan lover
Destroy the bitch make her part of the harem.

Also no dragon was really harmed just like any lizard they will just regrow their tail.

Double-page supporter
Even if no dragon was killed in procuring it, eating meat from an intelligent being, no matter how good it tastes, seems pretty icky to me.

I thought she killed the nobu dragon and served his meat to him but it turned out to be not that edgy at all

Dex-chan lover
Spoilers ahead:

Reading this back, I'm blown away by the foreshadowing that Luca and Lops were friends. That's why she was shocked - not because of the extravagance of the ride but because she knew both Luca and Nobu well. And that single panel of solemness where Lops reminisces and her mask slips for a bit was incredible. Fantastic writing by the author.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf so he agreed to it? He just laid back and took that shit like a little bitch? The fuck

Users who are viewing this thread