Gensou Gourmet - Vol. 7 Ch. 37 - Dragon's Den (First Part)

Dex-chan lover
kevin-o-leary.jpg

“So what are your earnings?”

Group Leader
So…elf sashimi, and demi-human tartare!? For other guests, not the dragons.

I wonder if the dragon’s wife (forgot her name) also eats raw/cooked elf/demi-human. Because the way they(the dragon aunties) talk about it seems like it’s part of their traditional diet/cuisine. It’s like us talking about eating steak tartare or eating a sirloin, that level of casualness
She probably eats dragon tube steak every night, so she's fine with it.

Dex-chan lover
@TraurigKv0th3
It should be "We heard demi-humans or elves can't eat raw [meat]" on page 25, not "We heard you can't eat raw demi-human or elf" :worry: I checked the raws and there is after "Elves and demi-humans", not . Besides, it doesn't even make sense in context, since they are talking about dinos (although i'm not sure why they brought up elves instead of humans in the first place).
That said, thanks for picking this up!

@TraurigKv0th3
It should be "We heard demi-humans or elves can't eat raw [meat]" on page 25, not "We heard you can't eat raw demi-human or elf" :worry: I checked the raws and there is after "Elves and demi-humans", not . Besides, it doesn't even make sense in context, since they are talking about dinos (although i'm not sure why they brought up elves instead of humans in the first place).
That said, thanks for picking this up!
TL here, thanks for pointing that out. Dunno how that slipped past me, guess my mind was just refusing to read the particle correctly lol :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread