Gensou Shinkou - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Supporter
So I’m just gonna wait for it to be revealed that somehow humans were the aggressors in this war and he’s just getting soldiers for the other side (not innocents but not total monsters) murdered in the most dishonorable way possible. Then we see which way it takes that. Redemption or redo of healer territory

Dex-chan lover
that escalated quickly, guess this is one of those manga where you shouldnt feel attached to any character as they gonna die anyway

Dex-chan lover
Yikes, you need to be extra careful around people willing to kill comrades like they're nothing. On top of being careful about not making the person infatuated with you upset with you.

If she lashes out in a fit of rage, you won't live long enough for her to calm down and regret attacking you. Nursing blind hatred isn't a good way to keep yourself alive (in most situations).

Dex-chan lover
He has literally no reason to hate the "fantasy creatures" other than some random voice on the radio telling him he should.. because reasons. I hate premises like this. Makes no fucking sense. Well whatever, has tiddy. Followed.

Dex-chan lover
The thing with these types of manga is that human characters almost always end up being the terrible ones (the mc is no different because his feelings are of resentment drives his actions).
god-fucking-damnit manga, we get it, humans are always bad because they're humans.
I, for once, would love to see a MC-kun who can see thru the bullshit BEFORE something traumatic happens to him to finally realize something obvious. It probably won't be this one~
Reading everything thru his perspective (including inner thoughts) is gonna be drag, so I'll stick around for the actual plot (8008s)

Thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
...b00bs aren't enough for me if the price is seeing those girls get manipulated to kill each other. :shamihuh:

Fed-Kun's army
Now I 100% expect humans to be the aggressors. The way the fantasy world implemented human concepts makes it pretty clear they don't really see humanity as an obstacle to eliminate. On top of that, they are not united, and it's unlikely humanity would be unaware of that and think the entire world is hostile.

Users who are viewing this thread