Get Out of My House! - Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
And now the season ends with a freaking cliffhanger. F. I know there must be something with that sunbae of hers but never imagined it could be like this. Hope it's only a pretend thing, but I doubt so. After all, when she got heartbroken with her unnie's marriage, it's possible she just threw herself away at that time.

Dex-chan lover
I really hate when mangas do that
Make a drama, then put more drama in it, and then again put some more
It's not fun when things are always so tense

Fed-Kun's army
Does this make any sense shes married but the first time she had sex is with seung-ah? Ahh maybe thats the reason why theyre divorced. I feel so sorry for that guy,

Dex-chan lover
AHHHHH WHAT THE F*CK???
Please author-nim, spare us our heart...
images

Dex-chan lover
Does this make any sense shes married but the first time she had sex is with seung-ah? Ahh maybe thats the reason why theyre divorced. I feel so sorry for that guy,
I mean, there is no point in this story showed that Cha Hong is interested in the opposite sex, so if she really got married before, very likely there was no love involved and she probably wouldn't let him touch her. I'm more eager to know how she could agree to the marriage in the first place. Hope author will give a good explanation lol.

Maybe she meant that it's the first time she had sex with a woman? No idea if they're still married or divorced. For all we know, he might be dead.

chapter
I mean, there is no point in this story showed that Cha Hong is interested in the opposite sex, so if she really got married before, very likely there was no love involved and she probably wouldn't let him touch her. I'm more eager to know how she could agree to the marriage in the first place. Hope author will give a good explanation lol.
WTF! This is such an interesting twist.
I did not expect this at all. Married to her college Sunbae and the writer of the drama sung ah is in?
I thought she was a virgin?
Never had sex before?
I am literally and figuratively confused.

I really like this manhwa.
I read it first at lezhin.
Still reading and supporting it there too.

Wow. When is season 3 starting?
I cannot wait.

I always knew there was something Cha Hong was hiding and I was ready for it since I thought she only had one ex-girlfriend, bruh I'm not mentally prepared for this༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

Dex-chan lover
I did not expect this at all. Married to her college Sunbae and the writer of the drama sung ah is in?
I thought she was a virgin?
Never had sex before?
I am literally and figuratively confused.

I really like this manhwa.
I read it first at lezhin.
Still reading and supporting it there too.

Wow. When is season 3 starting?
I cannot wait.
what’s so bloody confusing gor never having sex in a marriag????

Dex-chan lover
Maybe she meant that it's the first time she had sex with a woman? No idea if they're still married or divorced. For all we know, he might be dead.
Nah he just showed up a few chapters before, 50 to be exact. I doubt he would go dead in just 4 chapters lol xD Clearly something must have happened there for Cha Hong to except Seungah's feeling. Yeah she could also mean it's her first time with the same sex, but it doesn't look like that to me, and I also hope author won't go that route.

Now we have to wait for 2-3 months for the next season. Hope the drama this time will be cleared up nicely, and no more conflicts. The main couple is really cute so I only want to see them together. So fed up with these dramas lol, though I'm pretty sure the final drama will be about Seungah's abusive ex.

Double-page supporter
I thought it was the photographer that got married? I hate getting side blinded like this. The issue with the french girl isn't even resolved yet. And why can't I remember their names?

Fed-Kun's army
I feel she left him at the altar or divorced him before they settled into their marriage. I think we already know that he's manipulating & overbearing cause of trying to get her screenplay from the college flashbacks. I'm with everyone in saying there is a lot of drama and we need a break especially since we still haven't figured out what the Ex is planning on doing.

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was the photographer that got married? I hate getting side blinded like this. The issue with the french girl isn't even resolved yet. And why can't I remember their names?
You mean Cha Hong's unnie right? (Her name is Eunwoo and yeah, I also can't remember anyone's name besides the two main lol). They do look similar so I had to double-check but it's definitely Cha Hong in that photo with that hair style and expression. Plus the unnie had different style in her wedding. Well, we also still don't know anything about that wedding lol. This author really likes to leave a lot of mysteries in this story.

I know people are saying that when chahong told that she had no experience in sex (in the first chapters) she meant 'no experience with the same sex' but it goes as far as her getting flustered when seungah asked her if she was her first kiss so this marriage thing is incredibly weird..... but anyway I'll be waiting for an explanation in s3

Dex-chan lover
I mean based on the flashback to her college days, the dude is an untalented leech who wanted to steal her writing ideas. Maybe he blackmailed her somehow into a false marriage and used her writing as a doorway into the scene? Not sure.

Nah he just showed up a few chapters before, 50 to be exact. I doubt he would go dead in just 4 chapters lol xD Clearly something must have happened there for Cha Hong to except Seungah's feeling. Yeah she could also mean it's her first time with the same sex, but it doesn't look like that to me, and I also hope author won't go that route.

Now we have to wait for 2-3 months for the next season. Hope the drama this time will be cleared up nicely, and no more conflicts. The main couple is really cute so I only want to see them together. So fed Whoa, whoa, whoa! THAT'S who that guy was? Wait. Wasn't he the same guy who wanted Cha Hong to give him her script in school? And she MARRIED him? But he seemed like such a douche bag...lol. Rather than being about Seung-Ah's abusive ex, I want to know more back story on Cha Hong's marriage.

Now we have to wait for 2-3 months for the next season. Hope the drama this time will be cleared up nicely, and no more conflicts. The main couple is really cute so I only want to see them together. So fed up with these dramas lol, though I'm pretty sure the final drama will be about Seungah's abusive ex.

Now we have to wait for 2-3 months for the next season. Hope the drama this time will be cleared up nicely, and no more conflicts. The main couple is really Whoa, whoa, whoa! THAT'S who that guy was? Wait. Wasn't he the same guy who wanted Cha Hong to give him her script in school? And she MARRIED him? But he seemed like such a douche bag...lol. Rather than being about Seung-Ah's abusive ex, I want to know more back story on Cha Hong's marriage.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! THAT'S who that guy was? Wait. Wasn't he the same guy who wanted Cha Hong to give him her script in school? And she MARRIED him? But he seemed like such a douche bag...lol. Rather than being about Seung-Ah's abusive ex, I want to know more back story on Cha Hong's marriage and why she married him in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread