Getsuyoubi no Tawawa - Ch. 107 - Hokuro-chan, Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Anything is better than Ai-chan, because at least there's chance for progress. Like Ai-chan might've interacted more with the Sensei than Office Worker lately.
It's shame too. Every other girl has some amount of progress. And there's Ai-chan the literal poster girl of this series getting shafted to any meaningful interaction with the guy she likes. It's complete bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's because there's more of them, but I genuinely find Ai-chan's interactions with her classmates more interesting than with Onii-san at this point. He was already the least interesting out of the three original dudes and spent the least amount of time with his designated partner. It really doesn't help that their Monday morning train rides are the only connective tissue they've got, unlike everyone else who see each other on a truly regular basis. This lack of shared setting also makes Ai and Onii's age gap more pronounced imo. Maegami and Sensei never had that problem 'cause they were around each other enough for something to form regardless of their similarly taboo age gap. Ai, her friends, and the other students, on the other hand, have actually been a pretty funny and entertaining ensemble, all things considered. I'm sure we'll see her and Onii run into each other again eventually, but that pairing won't really take off unless their worlds have more reason to collide, so I'll enjoy the silly interactions of students being students until then.

All this to say... Kouhai-chan's group is BY FAR the best this series has to offer thus far. Kouhai-chan supremacy.

Dex-chan lover
For those worried that Hokuro is gonna be some dogshit, don't worry, he delivers on this one

As for Ai-Chan, I'm almost certain he's saving that for the endgame, cause in the weekly comics they've already boned, or have been implied to have been in a relationship that's kept under wraps.
Like, imagine how mad people (in universe) would get if they put two and two together about Maegami and her man, then multiply it by a factor of the age gap between Ai and Onii-san. That shit would get nuclear.

That being said, goddamn he doesn't have to drag it out for so long. At least get to the isekai stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread